Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
I don't know about the carbine, but I got the full sized rifle for $70-ish...

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Great price, just got my SKS off layaway and waiting to get my Mosin Nagant M44 out and on to the range.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought a Bubba's M44 recently for $119, someone cut the stock down at the hand guard. I guess I might get a monte stock for it eventually. The barrell is really nice though, it's a 1953 hungarian make.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
found one in very good condition for 150 good price or not? also any info on mounting scopes on it
anon sent me this link about scoping....seems to be the only way to get a scope in the correct position without modifying the rifle irreversibly....

http://www.mosin-nagant-scope-mount.com/#m91

wicked

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
150 is decent as far as local prices go, cheaper to mail order but local, it is in the correct range. No info on scoping one, never saw the need too.
Hey Krippp,
Any suggestion on locating a M-38, Ive tried my normal sources SOG, J&G, AIM, Century, R Guns,
Any help would be appreciated

Jet

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
150 is decent as far as local prices go, cheaper to mail order but local, it is in the correct range. No info on scoping one, never saw the need too.
Hey Krippp,
Any suggestion on locating a M-38, Ive tried my normal sources SOG, J&G, AIM, Century, R Guns,
Any help would be appreciated

Jet
pm sent
Thank you Krippp, You sir are truly the C&R Jedi Master,

One on order now begins the waiting game :cry2: :'(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts