Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my M91/30 sniper rifle from SOG yesterday. She's a nice 43 Izzy with a perfect bore, hardwood stock, and all #'s match with the exception of the floorplate. Bolt handle was done cleanly as was the mount. The scope is a repro thats less than a year old but that was to be expected. I'll be cleaning it up a bit this weekend, I want to make sure that there are no metal shavings or drill dust in there before I shoot it.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I've always liked the look of the original scopes issued with the MN's. Nice gun dude.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
She's a cougar. You know...a beautiful older woman, the kind with lots of experience and can teach you things that will blow your mind.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!
Mason, thats what I paid for it. C'mon monday!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got to the range yesterday. 75 degrees, low tail wind, and 600 yards of real estate to play on. I got it on paper and zero'ed at 100 yards with the first 20 rounds. After that, it was all out war on paper, golf balls, bowling pins, and steel plates at various distances. I blew thru about 250 rounds and my shoulder will never be the same.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Does SOG always change thier price after you place your order? My order price whent up 50$ when they finally got around to charging my card, and that's not including shipping.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just got all the info. apparently they jacked the prices of the CZ-82's I ordered and about half that 50 was indeed shipping that didn't show as shipping at first. Now there are no cz-82's on the website so I guess I got the last 3. I tried calling them but an hour of country music was all I could stand.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I just got all the info. apparently they jacked the prices of the CZ-82's I ordered and about half that 50 was indeed shipping that didn't show as shipping at first. Now there are no cz-82's on the website so I guess I got the last 3. I tried calling them but an hour of country music was all I could stand.
I dont think I could have done an hour of that crap.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
russ d, I have never had that happen to me but I have always called in my orders and spoke with Trish usually.
I fax my orders usually (I hate the hold times), I make sure it is dated properly, and I have yet to have an issue.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I always call in my orders as well early morning seems to be the best!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts