Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this at the gun store. I am a sucker for metal and wood. I slept on it and do believe I will buy it today.
Air gun Trigger Gun accessory Wood Gun barrel

I also found that they have a 590 Retrograde. It has the WWI Trench Gun look. I will ask if it is available, but I know the answer. "We take what we can get".
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

Here is a video showing the 500 Retrograde

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
Yes. Just....yes.
Heat shield and longer tube? Yes, please.
What is that thing hanging down off the tube on the 590? A stop for setting on barricades? No way that’s a bayo lug, right?

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You snooze...you lose.

it was sold. :(

No way that's a bayo lug, right?
Yep, bayonet lug. Hickock45 mounts a bayonet in this video.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
Well....WOW!
Put in an order, they'll deliver it sometime before 2024.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Administrator
24,797 Posts
I like my 835 Ulti-mag in woodland. Even broke it down and cleaned it today, because of this thread.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Well....WOW!
Put in an order, they'll deliver it sometime before 2024.
If they are still legal for purchase by then in America. Here is to hoping liberty is preserved for the common citizen in this nation for many years to come.

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
Found this at the gun store. I am a sucker for metal and wood. I slept on it and do believe I will buy it today.
View attachment 70979

I also found that they have a 590 Retrograde. It has the WWI Trench Gun look. I will ask if it is available, but I know the answer. "We take what we can get".
View attachment 70981

Here is a video showing the 500 Retrograde

I'd get the 590. A few more rounds and the bayo/accessory lug is nice. If theyre that close to stab, you did something wrong but it adds to the look. I have used both in my brief 32 years of military service.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
I'd get the 590. A few more rounds and the bayo/accessory lug is nice. If theyre that close to stab, you did something wrong but it adds to the look. I have used both in my brief 32 years of military service.
Got a 500 and a 590, welp, gave the 500 to the boi but they are both sweet...
However, if your budget is crying for ONE of the two, get the 590! Worth the
extra coin. Sonny and I both tried to get my daughter to shoot it, but she had
a bad impression of a 12g. It was just mini-buck in there, but she heard Tony
talking about the slug he shot outta the 500 when it was set up with the PGO 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
Got a 500 and a 590, welp, gave the 500 to the boi but they are both sweet...
However, if your budget is crying for ONE of the two, get the 590! Worth the
extra coin. Sonny and I both tried to get my daughter to shoot it, but she had
a bad impression of a 12g. It was just mini-buck in there, but she heard Tony
talking about the slug he shot outta the 500 when it was set up with the PGO 🤷‍♂️
I do like anything by Moss. Maybe a 20 gauge would be good for the young lady. Just as effective and less of a push. I hate seeing people give someone a shotgun with a 3" double magnum load and chuckle. It just turns off people to shooting.

·
Premium Member
8,596 Posts
I do like anything by Moss. Maybe a 20 gauge would be good for the young lady. Just as effective and less of a push. I hate seeing people give someone a shotgun with a 3" double magnum load and chuckle. It just turns off people to shooting.
A fella I knew gave his wife a shotgun loaded with a 3" slug and told her to hold the stock an inch from her shoulder and pull the trigger.
Before anyone could stop her she did!
The fella catches the shotgun before it hits the ground and then told her, "Never do that again!"
She looked at him in pained silence for a few moments, then snatched the weapon from him and proceeded to beat him with it.

He definitely deserved it.

eldar

·
Registered
698 Posts
I have a Mav88 that I bought on sale some years ago for $149.00. Put a foldover ATI stock on it and a pistol grip. Perfect zombie/BLM/Antifa gun. LOL.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
After we trained new officers with #9 and they stopped being scared of the shotgun we would load slugs or 00 into the mix. So they would know what the duty rds felt like. Or if they knew better than us like leaning backwards while shooting. Or not tucking in the stock.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
I think she wants to try again, and that 590 with mini-buck should be a soft shooter.

I have a Mav88 that I bought on sale some years ago for $149.00. Put a foldover ATI stock on it and a pistol grip. Perfect zombie/BLM/Antifa gun. LOL.
NICE!
Here's my Antifa Meme that snowflakes HATE

Bonus Points for the first non-Veteran who can ID the round ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts