Mossberg 930

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Ari, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Ari

Ari Guest

I to play with one of these at the gun store today. It really handled well and was $1000 ($535) less then an Bernelli M4. I want to shoot one.

[​IMG]

2. Ari

Ari Guest

All this talk about shotguns and no thinks this is cool? :wink:

3. Its nice Ari, but I am sorry, I will have to stay with the Saiga 12 shotgun, its turning out to be a world class shotgun. The russians did it again in the gun world.

4. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

That is nice and all but the saiga12 is around 500$ less and holds 10.

My mossy persuader holds 7+1 and cost total with 100rds of 00 buck and adjustable stock less than 450. with some extras

5. I wish I could get the accessories that 930 has for my Maverick. That would make my shot gun perfect.

6. Ari

Ari Guest

The saiga is cool. But I dont want to deal with the mags.

7. Thayldt21

Ok Guys and can drool all I want but that woont change the fact that I cannot afford them.

So when I say My mossy pump is better Just pat me on the back and give me the sure, sure it is son.

And we will leave it at that.

Heck after all it is pretty sweet. Yea I hate going to gun stores. They seem to be absativly no fun without a few grand to splurge on.

8. I just wish I could afford to buy ANY new gun right now, I don't care what it is right now. However, I would really like to get some mod stuff for my Maverick.

9. Thayldt21

Don't go to benny's sight you may not be able to close out without the credit card smoking.

10. mjpatrick

mjpatrick Guest

I dig the hell out of it Ari, give me one. I'm thinking 7 + 1 buckshot and slugs. :D cool sights nice look.

11. Lex

Lex Guest

I really like that. Gonna have to try and find one locally to check out.