Most problems solved by ebay

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Etechonline2002, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Etechonline2002

Etechonline2002 Member

Ive been on ebay for hi-point parts & accessories. Also the famous glock tool are all on ebay. So start stock piling mags and replacement parts.

Search buy it now with free shipping and score good deals.

Sent from my iPad using Hi-Point Forum

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

and in 99% of the cases, pay more for those genuine hi point parts and accesories, than if you just order direct from the factory. i have NEVER found hi point parts cheaper (which with the exception of magazines are free under warranty---not that im sure what you'd be stockpiling)....but regardless, ive only ever looked for magazine on Ebay, and have never once found one cheaper than ordering direct from MoM.

you can find cheap aftermarket parts and accesories that can be used ON a hipoint, but you are not going to find new, genuine HiPoint parts or accesories cheaper there.

3. duster066

duster066 Supporting Member

talon, you are correct. However I don't want gun welfare, nor do I need it. I was put off when Hi Point refused to allow me to pay for the spring I lost. They sent me 2 springs for free when I only needed 1. I would rather they reduce the price of the guns, and charge me for the parts I lose. And if I feel the need to stock pile replacement parts I want to pay for them.

I know I'm weird, but reduce the price of the guns, and keep the welfare. I think I'm supposed to pay when I screw up;)

4. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

I offered to pay for repairing my C9 and they said no. It was my fault and thought it was right to pay for it. Kinda with Duster on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

5. panoz77

panoz77 Member

So what "problems" were solved on ebay? Your title is either misleading or you cannot seem to grasp the English language.

6. I'm beginning to think Talon hit the nail on the head when he said this guy was a troll.

7. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

Famous glock tool?

8. Another phrase for Glock Fanboy?

9. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i used my glock tool to pop the takedown pins out of a sccy the other day. maybe not famous but the mostuseful gunsmitthing tool i own.

Actually i've felt like i was taking advantage of warranty in the past also. if it breaks it should be covered if i break it i should pay.

10. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    If Etechonline2002 wants to buy off eBay that is his business. Certainly not grounds to be called a troll. Bad mouthing because he buys off eBay instead of Mom? Juvenile to say the least.

11. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

If it looks like a troll, talks like a troll, walks like a troll........

12. talon

talon the banned wagon

he can buy anywhere he wants, that has nothing to do with the opinions people have made of him. read his threads he has started and most of his posts, THATS where the opinions come from. his reputation has been earned, by his actions.

13. panoz77

panoz77 Member

[portion redacted]

I'll ask again, what "problems" are "solved" by ebay? Is it the problem of buying mags? They are cheaper directly from MOM. Is it the problem of buying aftermarket do-dads? Almost all of them are made/sold by members here and can be purchased here. I'm at a complete loss what the original post is even trying to say or imply. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
  14. Juvenile? Maybe you should read before you post.

He wasn't called a troll because of this thread but rather because of the threads he (or she) has started and off the wall statements made. He was called a troll in another thread and while I held off on making that judgement initially, after this post (and several others since being branded as such), I have to agree with Talon. Besides, I've been checking eBay for Hi Point mags for quite some time and have NEVER, let me repeat that, I have NEVER seen a Hi Point mag sell on eBay for less than you can get it from MoM. Not saying it hasn't happened just that I've never seen it, and yes, I'm on eBay on a daily basis. And yes, I agree with several others that Etechonline2002 qualifies as a troll.

15. panoz77

panoz77 Member

He/she also never seems to respond to a question posed to him/her/bot. Like he/she has everyone on ignore but him/herself. At first I even thought he/she might be a bot of some type. By the way, I was the first one to note that he/she was likely a troll after about the second post I read from him/her.

16. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Wow, at least your not a bot (troll certainly not ruled out yet). So what problems are solved by ebay?

17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Glock fanbois are scared they will "mar the finish" on their gun, so they like to use this special punch that supposedly doesn't scratch anything.

I don't know if it is that the finish on Glocks sucks or the gun is easily scratched or what, but it makes no sense to me. :confused:

As for the OP...the guy lives and carries in OC CA, so basically, he lives on a different planet than the rest of us. I don't think he's a troll, I just think he, like many of the "leaders" in CA, simply doesn't recognize the existence of anything beyond his own experience, which may be somewhat affected by the purple haze that apparently hangs in that area:rolleyes:.

18. Isn't the Glock tool just a expensive punch? :rolleyes: