Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... the aforementioned group of which would include myself. But anyway.

With the exception of choppers with sky-high ape hangers, I'm pretty tolerant of people's motorbike choices. Except for:
2 Images removed by Krippp for violation of language COC

otherwise known as the "My testosterone got the better of me and I did a wheelie in traffic" motivational poster:

Juuuust kidding! To each their own, but you'd NEVER catch me on one of those cans. Slight double standard: I am a big fan of Buells... *shrug*

This next poster's alternate title is: She May Be Gorgeous, But She's a Farking Ditz ... and couldn't ride this thing if she tried"

True friends drag knee together!

and I think this sums it up for all of us:

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
and here i thought the repsol one shoulda said...
can you guess which House would prefer?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That is GREAT!!!!! LOL

and here i thought the repsol one shoulda said...
can you guess which House would prefer?
House prefers a Speed Triple (Hugh Laurie is a devout Triumph man by all reports...)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha.. House is probably too smart to sit himself on a speeding aluminum can of death and race around a track. I mean come on they don't even have seat belts! On the other hand, you could argue that each one comes with its own ejector seat straight from the factory... :blink:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
With nothing between you and the asphalt but a thin layer of leather and plastic.... No thanks, I'd rather ride a cruiser and chill.

Ya know, I'd love to see a motivational poster of Neo doing a "stoppie" on his vespa, THAT would be awesome!!!! I bet he could do it even better than Tom Cruise in MI 2.

*Cut to scene*

Actor speeds up on Vespa, executes perfect stoppie manuver while drawing his Hi-Point C9 from holster, spins the bike around while shooting all the bad guys.

Bad guys die, pigtails of doom is saved, she jumps up on saddle seat and they ride off into the sunset.

Sounds pretty sweet to me. What do you guys think? :brow: ^-^ :D :angel: :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Jet fuel isn't near enough to make me THAT crazy dude.... but there is better stuff.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
If you think I would huff engine degreaser, you're nuts.... Cool Whip in a can baby! ;)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Ok, I was just joking.... Now we know what happens to SW when he goes off the reservation.... :p

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:hijack:

Thanks guys. ;P

Bad guys die, pigtails of doom is saved, she jumps up on saddle seat and they ride off into the sunset. Sounds pretty sweet to me. What do you guys think? :brow: ^-^ :D :angel: :devilsidesmile:
Hey!! Who says I need saving?! :grumpy: Okay so there WAS that one time... when I said "knight", they thought I said "kite". Not helpful. ;P

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Sorry for the hijack Pigtails, SW made me do it...... :p

·
Premium Member
350 Posts

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
Jet fuel isn't near enough to make me THAT crazy dude.... but there is better stuff.
must have been the radar beam grease? (vulcan joke)

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
... the aforementioned group of which would include myself. But anyway.

With the exception of choppers with sky-high ape hangers, I'm pretty tolerant of people's motorbike choices. Except for:

otherwise known as the "My testosterone got the better of me and I did a wheelie in traffic" motivational poster:

Juuuust kidding! To each their own, but you'd NEVER catch me on one of those cans. Slight double standard: I am a big fan of Buells... *shrug*

This next poster's alternate title is: She May Be Gorgeous, But She's a Farking Ditz ... and couldn't ride this thing if she tried"

True friends drag knee together!

and I think this sums it up for all of us:
how about a steampunkt, homebuilt deisel powered scooter. I wish i had a camera of this bike that a guy built in his garage. no pad on the seat, just the springs under it. all hand made except for the engine, witch is a deisel powered thing. no paint on it anywhere. he said that he thought it would look better in natural rust.all in all, a very interesting scooter.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
wow all this talk of donor cycles...and because good organs are hard to find.... as an organ donation recipient youd think id find that a good thing.... then again as a rider youd think id find that highly offensive.... but then the funny side of me figures what the hell at least if my next transplant were to come from a rider, i know it will be at home on two wheels, unlike the one i have now....lol

some of these i posted elsewhere but enjoy

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh man. Those pics of people trying to ride the Dragon Tail... like, "Ooohhh!! That HAD to hurt." But at the same time, you're like

"OOHHHH WIPE OUT!" :devilsidesmile: Or maybe that's just me having schadenfreude. Am probably going to hell for that :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.