Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at the Hi-Point laser & compensator. I was thinking about ordering this for my new 995 carbine, once I get it.

Is this mount secure, or does it have to be adjusted regularly?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, does anyone on the forum have experience with this laser compensator on their 995 carbines?

It looks neat but I'm wondering if it will stay on target after a day of shooting. :?

· Premium Member
258 Posts
I mounted one on mine about a month ago and I have'nt had any issues. Seems to be very secure...just make sure you snug it up good. Slide your compensator on...snug up with the provided set screw....slide your laser in the mount...snug up mount to comp! After you're all snugged up, adjust your dot to your iron sights at 50 yds. and you're good to go! I've fired somewhere around 150 rounds, and my dot is still dead on. The slight recoil has'nt thrown it off at all......just be sure to snug it up real good.

· Premium Member
258 Posts
I like the lasers alot myself. IMO, they add some dress-up plus they're efficient in low light situations. I've been considering getting a green laser ......they're a little easier to see in the daylight...but a little more costly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.