mrmerriweather

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Ari, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Ari

Ari Guest

Where is our mrmerriweather?

2. He is deployed in the service of our great Country. He'll be back in about 6 months as he was going over there for a 365 tour. Keep him in your prayers guys!

3. It sure is different without him, isnt it?

I think Mike_AZ is picking up some of the slack for him though ;)

4. Crap, I didn't know that!!! We pray hard for him and his family. thanks PS.

5. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

Primal,
    Can we get an address for him? I'd be interested in sending some mail and perhaps a care package. Having spent some time in the big sandbox myself, I always looked forward to getting mail from home.

6. Count me in on that also..........

7. neothespian

neothespian Member

I'm in.

8. vallen

vallen Member

Yeah, he was a great resource. Didn't know he shipped out..
    Count me in.

9. You know what would be cool? Start out with a greetings card, and send it from person to person that was interested in signing it and have it end up at someone that can then forward it to him.

10. 9mmXfactor

9mmXfactor Member

i'll do that. i wouldnt even mind sending him something he may need.

11. Mr. M is not big on sharing personal information. When his time comes he just goes. Doubt he'll want anything posted about his whereabouts and such. I doubt anyone here has any contact information except MAYBE GM, but possibly not even that. I think it's a great idea and I would certainly be in to do that, but I would suggest not to get your hopes up too far of it happening. Only way I see it happening is for a card to be sent around then back to GM or Jones, if either of them have a way of contacting him.

12. I have no way of contacting him, no personal contact information at all. He's kinda like a ghost, comes and goes as he pleases. I do know that he's an EXTREMELY private person and wouldn't like any information about his whereabouts posted or discussed. I don't know where he is or what he's doing and have no way of finding out. I really don't think I want to know, as he'd probably see that as an intrusion.

Just keep him in your prayers, and he'll come back to us whenever his time is up.

13. Ari

Ari Guest

Well I was missing him.... God's Speed mrmerriweather!

14. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

I can definately understand that he wants privacy. If your out there Merriweather, keep your cheeks down :wink: and come home safe.

15. I was hoping for a contact point, like maybe an ongoing forwarded card, but Primal put the kibosh on that, so: Mr M, our thoughts are with you, and we desperately miss your encyclopaedic URL lists.

Stay safe, and come back, not only to us, but more importantly, to your family. Our prayers are with you.

16. urotu

urotu Member

I miss our4 resident link nuker too, my thoughts will be with him.

Godspeed MrMerriweather.

17. Recieved a PM from Mr M today ya'll. Here it is:

It was good to hear from him again. I really hope he's doing well. I passed on all of our best wishes to him from all of us here. I didn't think you guys would mind me speaking for the whole forum.

18. PS - I'm being very presumptuous here - but reading your post I wanted to yell the Marine / Army call, "Hoo-rah!". Again, I have no right to utter those words and as you can tell, I've not been trained on which to use.

But - I do appreciate you speaking for us, and my Prayers are with Mr. M.

May God Bless and protect those who stand the wall and keep my children safe at night..........