Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry it's been awhile since i last posted but been kinda busy getting back to a normal life after the surgery. but anyway, this is my newest present from Krippp, this is going to be my primary concealed gun, a brand new Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm 7 shot pistol. after purchasing it I put about 100 rnds down range and after krippp taught me about the horrors of limpwristing and helping me change my sighting and target acquisition, the gun functioned flawlessly with 115gr. round nose and 147gr. hollowpoints.

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
don't anybody say that the misses has manly, large hands, I took the pics for her, hell i'm lucky she even let me hold it long enough to take the pics.

and don't be fooled by her saying it's her main gun, all day long she's been carrying the kel-tec in a IWB holster AND her .38 rossi in her purse. they are BOTH, her main carry GUNS.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
You're going to like it. It's very light and conceals without a problem. It's more powerful than about any pistol its size, and many that are bigger and heavier. I rarely carry my P3AT because the PF-9 is so small going even smaller is almost never needed. Congratulations on a good choice for a small carry pistol.

·
Registered
927 Posts
don't anybody say that the misses has manly, large hands, I took the pics for her, hell i'm lucky she even let me hold it long enough to take the pics.

and don't be fooled by her saying it's her main gun, all day long she's been carrying the kel-tec in a IWB holster AND her .38 rossi in her purse. they are BOTH, her main carry GUNS.
i noticed the tattoo first :shock:

·
Registered
922 Posts

me 2 :lol:

·
Banned
2,493 Posts

me 2 :lol:
sadly, the tattoo in question is almost fully faded away, it was just done about 3 weeks ago but the artist made a mistake with the ink and used the wrong one and my skin just rejects that type of ink and pushes it right back out.. it was for the first 3 days a beautiful representation of my custom yugo sks, now it just looks like a light lead pencil drawing.

the wife also has tats but hers aren't normally as visible as mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.