You have been hearing about it on CNN. I had this once and have even wrote to CNN and they never responded. This virus lives in our nose. everyone has it (STAPH). It has to come into contact with a wound or sore. My mistake was using the bathroom in the woods when my truck broke down. Somehow it got transfered to my behind. The doctor drilled so many holes in my backside all the way to the groin. Believe me, If it's cold and you wipe your nose, don't touch any part of your body that will take this virus. It has killed more people than AIDS. Thats why I'm so upset at CNN for not telling how it gets transfered. I didn't have insurance at the time and it cost me around $4000.00 dollars. Come to find out, I had poison oak an from scratching I transfered it to my behind.