Muddy Girl grips on my wife's C9

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by Liberty, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Got Muddy Girl grips in from SI Arsenal.

Here are pictures of my wife's C9 (Black polymer frame):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did the lettering in pink for her and she absolutely LOVES these!

2. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Looks great!

eldar

3. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Wife's? OK. If you say so. Will you be getting the matching carbine for "her" too?

4. Liberty

Thankfully no, because if she had any interest in shooting a carbine, then I'd have to get a separate tactical case for it, and get THAT hydrodipped too, and end up spending a good $1000 on a 995.

The good news is that when I got her the C9, I got to get myself a C9 comp. =) Paid $185 for the pair, and her C9 hasn't ever been fired.

5. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Liberty, Thanks for showing the pics and giving us a plug! We apperciate the business and glad the wife likes them. Sorry we couldnt make Valentines day :(. What does she think about the enhanced grip texture?

Steve
    S&I

6. Liberty

She really likes the texture. It feels like a "flat paint" to me, definitely enhances the grip. I don't know how else to explain it. I definitely would recommend these to other people to purchase. The color scheme is definitely not my taste, but it makes her happy. I also have seen the other themes you have going, and those themes win hands down going up against other custom grip colors from other companies. I'd rather not pay $46 for a set of pink plastic when I can get these for $16.

Here's where you can order them:
    http://siarsenal.com/product-category/hipoint-hydrodipped-grips/

I always give an honest review of any product I purchase. Here's why I bought them: my wife liked the looks, and I wanted her gun to be somewhat custom. These fit the bill entirely. She ALSO commented that she loved that the Hi-Point logo still could be seen.

Looks (from the person whose gun they go on): 5 of 5 stars
    Fit: 5 star
    Function: 5 stars as they're modified original grips and still fit perfectly.
    Grip: 5 stars

If you're thinking about buying a set of hydrodipped grips, you can't go wrong here. They look as good or better than the picture. They absolutely fit, and I want my wife to be able to have a firearm she can use 100% if need be.

She's bugging me to go out to the range as soon as we get out of these subzero temperatures. -1 tonight, -15 tomorrow.

Thanks, SI Arsenal, for putting out a quality product at a price that is easy to afford.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  7. Liberty

Fixed - thank you.