Muddy Girl is here at LongShot Mfg

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories' started by LongShotMfg, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Attached Files:

2. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Not to be a buzz kill but the name is terrible and purple? Do you really expect that to be a big seller? I'm guessing you are going for the female market, but I don't think that market is very big.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Google Muddy Girl camo, Pan. It's a huge market, and I think I saw Mom offering it on new carbines.

4. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Muddy Girl is a trademarked name and pattern. And yes, it is THE most sought after camo pattern with pink in it. No, it is not for everybody. We have no idea if it will sell or not. We make take a big loss on our investment in trying to sell parts with this pattern, but if you aren't moving forward, you 're moving backward. Can't be afraid to fail. Not failing is more scary. Alot of guys buy stuff with this pattern, too. Myself,...I like it. Not too pink, not too purple,...kind of like...I don't know, can't put my finger on it.
    j.

5. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Yep, I saw it too. In with their ads for the new 3895.
    j.

6. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

My 11 year old loves Muddy Girl. Much more than the traditional pink Real Tree stuff

7. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Props to you for putting something out there that's popular.

And my wife thinks its BEAUTIFUL - so there is a market for it. Definitely aimed at the women's market, but that segment is growing fast.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.