Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on finding a way to store the multi-tool on my 995.

I was hoping someone had already solved this and someone here could point me in that direction. If not, I'd like your opinions.

I want it to be very secure, virtually impossible for it to fall off. I think it should require no tools to secure/remove. My initial thoughts were sewing a velcro'd pouch on the sling with a hole through the pouch, securing the tool with a string through the pouch and tool. Then I was looking into creating a slot in the stock, maybe under the cheek rest, but that would require tools to access. Under the front hand guard seems ideal but there's not a lot of space under there and removing material to make room might compromise the strength.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
9,113 Posts
I haven't found a solution for storage on my 995. But since I already have a small screwdriver blade on my pocketknife, I cut the screwdriver part off, drilled a hole, and put it on my keyring.

EDIT: If you go this route, keep in mind this is a legitimate tool and the steel is quite hard; wear your safety glasses, use cutting oil and take your time drilling. Be prepared to snap a drill or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts