Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went shooting with a buddy the other day,the same buddy who sold me my 995.Out of the 6 guns we brought he kept shooting the 995,he would empty a mag and say things like"I'm gonna get another one" or "these things are just fun to shoot".Well he's right ,They're stupid fun to shoot!and it's MINE, MINE, ALL MINE!!!!!!! MWAH HA HA HA HA

G

·
LOL. sounds like he has a bit of seller's remorse and you are having a ton of fun with it. It was kind of you to let him shoot it though, for old time's sake and all. 8)

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes,I think there is a little sellers remorse as he was already window shopping(we go to the same shops and I know how much they want for one around here)but he can borrow it any time he wants.(Very trustworthy and I know he takes care of his guns)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Heh. Seller's remorse indeed. You'd have a better chance of getting a bag of donuts away from Michael Moore than you would have of getting my 995.
He'll learn from his mistake. Once you have a good gun you hold on to it.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I was once told - a week ago - that whenever you purchase a gun. Simply do your best never to sell it. At the very least you'll always wish you hadn't. Frankly I completely understand him.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I was once told - a week ago - that whenever you purchase a gun. Simply do your best never to sell it. At the very least you'll always wish you hadn't. Frankly I completely understand him.
+1 to that. I had a collection of some size, inlcuding a 995, and had to sell of a buch of them to pay bills, including the 995, and haven't been able to get another one. It makes me sick to think about it. I've missed several of the guns I've sold, but I miss the 995 the most.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I hear you. I've been there, a couple of times. Hopefully I won't have to go there again. If I do the 995 will be one of the last to go. A 9mm carbine is too handy to let loose of.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've only sold two guns (both long ago and each time because there was another one I wanted) but I wish I'd keep both of them and just came up the the money for the new ones. I plan to get a 995 soon and don't plan on selling anything to get it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just bought mine yesterday from a friend, think I'll clean it up, hit it with some fresh paint that I see others doing on here and send my friend a picture and see what he says :devilsidesmile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.