Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been getting my rifle closer to my dream gun. I have added the following parts to it, a Boyds SS EVOLUTION stock,Mueller 4.5-14x40AO APV scope and 3" sunshade, Volquartsen bolt handle recoil rod & spring, and a Power Custom titanium extractor & spring. I hope to get the barrel next!
take a look.... Aries

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. The triggar group is on my want list.
Aries

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Nice start, the barrel, trigger and hammer will make it a superb shooter.

I like the blue on stainless look.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice start, the barrel, trigger and hammer will make it a superb shooter.
I like the blue on stainless look.
Ron M.
I really like what I have been able to do with this. I trying to pay all cash for the parts and not charge anything. It is hard to resist! I thought the blue on s/s would look good also.
Aries

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
looking good! glad to hear you are paying cash only because the ruger/charger 10/22 can add up pretty quickly! it's cool to build it your way, and have fun doing it.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looking good! glad to hear you are paying cash only because the ruger/charger 10/22 can add up pretty quickly! it's cool to build it your way, and have fun doing it.
Thanks! I hope to have this done by the end of the year.
Aries

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
i agree 100%. i have been working on a ruger 10/22 project and i continue to add. yours is looking pretty sweet. great overall choices. i hope to post mine really soon. have fun, and that is what is great about many firearms today, we can (ordinary slugs.. you, me, joe the plumber.. ) have them our way.

sounds like a burger king commerical ad. :embarrassed2: seriously, would love to have the hi point carbines with many options like the 10/22, AK, AR platforms. yeah yeah . i know it's in a different category, but but you are still stuck with factory barrel, limited stock options, and low rd mags. i enjoy the new 995, but it's time for hi point to expand, imo.

very pretty, i have the barracuda in red with the red threaded tacsol barrel. i went with the http://www.hornetproducts.com/bin/category.asp?category=10 and could not be more satisfied!
Thanks! I love these rifles. They are like Legos!
Aries

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i agree 100%. i have been working on a ruger 10/22 project and i continue to add. yours is looking pretty sweet. great overall choices. i hope to post mine really soon. have fun, and that is what is great about many firearms today, we can (ordinary slugs.. you, me, joe the plumber.. ) have them our way.

sounds like a burger king commerical ad. :embarrassed2: seriously, would love to have the hi point carbines with many options like the 10/22, AK, AR platforms. yeah yeah . i know it's in a different category, but but you are still stuck with factory barrel, limited stock options, and low rd mags. i enjoy the new 995, but it's time for hi point to expand, imo.

very pretty, i have the barracuda in red with the red threaded tacsol barrel. i went with the http://www.hornetproducts.com/bin/category.asp?category=10 and could not be more satisfied!
Thanks! I love these rifles. They are like Legos!
Aries
Thanks! I would like to see pics of yours soon!
Aries

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks nice!

Here is a pic of a Ruger 10/22 I modded for a friend. It's a tack driver that is cheap to shoot.

Fun little rifle. No cats are safe!

8)

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks nice!

Here is a pic of a Ruger 10/22 I modded for a friend. It's a tack driver that is cheap to shoot.

Fun little rifle. No cats are safe!

Man that is a nice rifle! I hope to make another 10/22 in black also.
Aries

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.