Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a basic 10/22 carbine added an ATI folding stock, scope, and a utg quad rail. It makes for a fun plinker!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
they are nice, addictive, and can get quite expensive. one of mine, with everything i have put into it is over $1200!!! but i can put every shot into one CLEAN hole...and that aint counting the suppressors cost. have fun they are great guns.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
they are nice, addictive, and can get quite expensive. one of mine, with everything i have put into it is over $1200!!! but i can put every shot into one CLEAN hole...and that aint counting the suppressors cost. have fun they are great guns.
Pics? I'd love to see the mods you put into this gun.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
That is a great looking 22. I have two Rugers and they are just great to shoot

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Looks nice, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. I love my 10/22. I just recently replaced the extractor for an exact edge (highly recommended) and changed out the trigger/hammer. You can get a much more crisp and light trigger pull with about $60 in trigger parts if you are interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice one of the best guns in made IMHO. Great for all around target shooting (cheap to shoot) varmint shooting and teaching your freinds that have no experience.

On the note of that setup it is very nice looking and I want to go to folding since I can legally cary it unpinned or folded in this state and it would fit into a few more places in my truck than the standard stock.

I have the same question aboutthe utg rail with thats stock tho.

·
1,792 Posts
Does look very nice. Interesting and well Me likey.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice looks alot like mine. I have the ati stock also. Did it take any modification for the utg qual rails?
I had to do a significant amount of grinding on the front of the stock to get the UTG quadrail to fit. Can be easily done if you have decent dremel skills, because I did it and I suck with the dremel.

My 10/22 in its current form, better pics too.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
nice looks alot like mine. I have the ati stock also. Did it take any modification for the utg qual rails?
I had to do a significant amount of grinding on the front of the stock to get the UTG quadrail to fit. Can be easily done if you have decent dremel skills, because I did it and I suck with the dremel.

My 10/22 in its current form, better pics too.

Is that a barrel shroud or actual silencer?

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah...I wanna ask the same question....if that's a fake can please share where one can be piced up...price would also be nice to know .

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah...I wanna ask the same question....if that's a fake can please share where one can be piced up...price would also be nice to know .

Thanks in advance.
Its actually a mag-lite body made to look like a suppressor. Check the thread titled "guns,guns,guns", it explains how to make it.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

Thanks in advance.
Its actually a mag-lite body made to look like a suppressor. Check the thread titled "guns,guns,guns", it explains how to make it.
there is an INFORMATION ONLY on how to make a real can out of a D cell mag light body, you look it up! Pretty good on BTW>

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I got 2, D size Mag Lites that I'm going to use. HA!HA!HA! :devilsidesmile:

P.S. I got the mag lites for FREE!!! HA!HA!HA! :devilsidesmile:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts