Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1000 posts, wow! I came here a few months ago after I was given a CF380 from my brother. Intially I signed up just to learn a little bit about the gun and that was it. The more I stuck around, the more I got to know the regs here and I learned that it isnt a forum just about a gun brand that we all have in common, it feels like a type of friendship we all have with one another. I've met some really nice guys on the forum and I like the fact that we share stuff about our everyday lives and have laughs with one another. I look forward to learning more as my time here continues. I'm glad for the friendships i've made with some of you guys and I'm very pleased with my overall experience here. Thanks to the staff for running a great forum.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Dude............ you just got married. I respectfully submit the following question:
WTF are you doing online? :devilsidesmile:

Congrats again man!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Congrats bro I was going to say somthing in my girly thread about it, but you still had to post one more lol.

Ive gotta give that whole statement a +1000.

you put it well anon..

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
It is sort of surprising how fast ya get there isn't it? And just think your dark room posts aren't even counted. :D Hail and well met my good fellow.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
wait till you hit 5k....

SW
5K?! Try 13K. I've got no life huh? :no: :p

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
That drive to AK will put a crimp in your post count, but oh the memories. Remember it's the journey not the destination. You'd need a caravan of Greyhounds to haul all the guys that are wanting to go along.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Apparently! I have been getting PM's about whether or not I'll be posting pics and video of the trip... LOL! The answer, is of course I am!

My wife and I bought a brand new mini dvd camcorder with about 12 of those mini discs, so I think I'll have that covered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.