Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Since i'm a member of a Hi-Point forum, I have customized this pistol with a stronger spring aquired from a broken airsoft pistol and the breech block by the ejection port is sprayed with metallic paint.

it's made by UHC and shoot aproximently 250-270fps

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
315fps? I doubt that with a springer, what brand is it?

The only spring airsoft pistol I know of shooting in the 300's is the UTG MK23

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a spring beretta in clear that claims 350 on the package. It also claimed it could hit a quarter at 25' and I didn't believe it, so I put a quarter in a clothes pin, paced off 9 steps, (approx. 27') and knocked it down with the first shot.....

D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Springers can shoot with remarkable power, I have a 1911 Airsoft that is S&W licensed, it really cruises!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I have a spring beretta in clear that claims 350 on the package. It also claimed it could hit a quarter at 25' and I didn't believe it, so I put a quarter in a clothes pin, paced off 9 steps, (approx. 27') and knocked it down with the first shot.....

D
I have the same gun, I love it!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Springers can shoot with remarkable power, I have a 1911 Airsoft that is S&W licensed, it really cruises!
I have 2 of them...man can they shoot. :yes: It's fun shooting the 6mm paint balls in them.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts

Since i'm a member of a Hi-Point forum, I have customized this pistol with a stronger spring aquired from a broken airsoft pistol and the breech block by the ejection port is sprayed with metallic paint.

it's made by UHC and shoot aproximently 250-270fps
All of the airsoft guns at Walmart today were clear plastic. They didn't have any that look so much like a real gun! My stepson is suggesting I paint mine black. Do you think that would work?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have the same one. What did you to the red barrel tip? I like the paint on the breech block!

Any ideas on how to keep the mag from falling out so easily?

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
I've got an M9 blowback green gas that has that kind of "real" look to it. On a good day, it'll even lock open on the last round! While I do wonder why you seem to have removed the required orange tip, I definitely prefer this look to the clear plastic junk so often seen. I can't seem to find a clear plastic gun that doesn't perform poorly and/or break quickly... I know the plastic isn't any weaker, but... Most quality guns go for a quality look, too. The exception being this really cool gas uzi I got a while ago... A bit delicate, but a great shooter.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts

D
I have the same gun, I love it!
I used to have that same one, it was really dang accurate and would bring blood to people I shot with bare skin. I'm pretty sure it wasn't exaggerating too much on the FPS. I ended up selling it to a member of this forum.

EDIT: put my text inside the quote on accident.

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It broke...my dog got the plastic mag and destroyed it and the shroud over the barrel broke off...I fixed the barrel but the breechblock area is now gone...All I need is a new mag that costs around 7 bucks but the S&H makes it hardly worth it.

So I decided to buy 2 metal 1911's instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.