my 1st c9

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by jwright, Jul 28, 2015.

1. jwright

jwright Member

Well after hours of reading the forum and countless YouTube videos i finally went out and got me a c9. I got it at cabelas and it came with a galco holster for $179. I really didnt need the holster but it actually feels very nice on. Getting ready to head to the range and start breaking it in i will let you know what i think.

[​IMG]

2. histed

histed Supporting Member

Congrats, jw. Load the mag and let it sit for a week (wish I'd known that!). Second, sent to MoM and get a couple more mag, preferably 10 round. Shoot the [email protected]!! out of it before you make any tweeks. Last, but most important of all, ENJOY!! (we do)

3. jwright

jwright Member

Well im gonna try it tonight so if it feeds bad i will load the mag and won't tweek anything tell then.

Ty
    Joe

4. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Congrats on the C9, I predict you will like it.

And good form on the foot shot. You obviously read the requirements for posting pictures! :D

5. Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure you'll love it!

6. We already know what you're gonna think!

Congrats on your new gun.

7. jwright

jwright Member

Yep im sure your right i loved it. Went threw 50 magtech and 50 herters with no problem not one ftf. In the next 50 i hadv3 ftf but think it was my fault not charging it properly. To tell the truth i thought i would have a lot of ftf tell it was broke in so was very happy when the 1st hundred didnt have any.

8. JohanBroad

JohanBroad Member

Congratulations!

Now get to the range and run it like ya stole it. :D

9. Yep, the C9 gets better the more you use it (like certain other things.) You now have a fun gun that can save your life. All is well.