Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added rails for a foregrip, and side rails for a light and laser.
Both are on pressure switches.
It's my first Hi-point and so far it's great.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used small pieces of wood with machine screws and lock washers for the inside of stock. Otherwise it was flimsy just drilling thru the stock with the seam right there. I just used regular weaver rails..... got it all at cheaperthandirt.com.... the screws and flashlight. It's just a plain old mini-mag with our Cat logo on it.... kinda personalized it for me. :)
Also added a little Gorilla glue to the bottom rail, for extra grab.....
So seperating the stock will be a pain now. But we do combat simulation and the foregrip makes what we do alot easier. Check out our myspace if I may say on here.... myspace.com/kingsleyclub45.
Any of you get in the area stop out.... alot of our members use Hi-points.
I have another .40 I did a full camo job on including scope, I will get a pic of it and post it.... I also modified it too, but not the same way.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
nice setup catrplr.. can't wait to find my "evil black" 4095.. i'm jealous right now.. 8) :D

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
I need to either reinforce the bottom of mine so I can mount a rail down there(man is it flimsy at that seam) or just wait for the new stock.

Looks good mate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.
I've heard of guys using that expandable foam in them to to stiffen them up.... I'm kinda leary of that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts