Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I was wandering around Dicks sporting goods store with a $ 20 gift card in my pocket, when I come across a hardshell arrow case that I think can be modified to hold my 995 ( ticketed price $14.95). I take it to the register and it rings up $4.99 much to my pleasure ! :wink:

I threw in some old foam pieces I had laying around. When the little lady goes to the craft store I will have her pick up some full length foam and re-line the case.

As you can see in the last picture, I will need to trim out a section of the plastic storage compartment to accomodate my hi-rise scope mount.
The compartment on the opposite side is perfect for about 3 mags.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Cant beat that deal with 2 sticks! :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Great score dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
I think you sir have won the buy of the week award! Very good score.

G

·
I like that case! I've got mine in a Doskocil rifle case and it's about 2 feet too long. They just opened a new Dick's close to here...I've been looking for a reason to check it out :)

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Nice find Biggunz!
I found the same deal about a year ago, still has the $4.97 sticker on it :lol: I guess it's that time of year for the archery stuff going on sale again.
Those storage areas hold a 50 rd box of ammo perfectly, and I stick mags in the arrow slits so they don't go anywhere.
My only complaints are that the case is a little small for 2 995s, and I didn't grab a second case when I had the chance.
*AKs fit this case too*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts