My 995 With Some Bushman Parts

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Slick17, May 12, 2008.

1. Slick17

Slick17 Guest

[​IMG]
    Side view with Bushmans charging handle painted flat black. I like the polished aluminum but I like my guns black. The handle helps with the snaging of the bolt head. Thanks Bushman.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Good pic of Bushmans Faux-Pressor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Make my day! LOL
    [​IMG]
    Love my 3x9 40 scope with red dot. The best $50 I've spent. Helps making it dead on at 150 yards. I like to shoot long distances. It's more of a challenge.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just got in Bushmans new pictanary rail. Already painted and installing it tonight. Also painted the bolt, bolt cover and side bolts to match the new rail. will put more pics up in a day or two. Tell me what you think.
    [/img]

2. deaconwagers

deaconwagers Guest

very nice. bushman sure makes good stuff, huh?

3. great lookin outfit, wouldnt be to bad of a varmint rifle out to short distances , ahhaha

4. Man that thing looks mean. Where did you get that scope?

5. Slick17

Slick17 Guest

I got the scope from BassPro. They don't have it on thier web site anymore but they do have it in the store. It is a BSA 3x9x40 with a 1-10 power red dot. The scope caps and mounts were like a extra $30 but yeah the scope was only $50 and that's the regular price.

Now here are some updated pics with parts painted and new rail from Bushman.

[​IMG]
    Pic wirth the new rail and the Charging handle from bushman and the cover all painted flat black.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then My point of view of the gun!
    [​IMG]

6. Man that is a darn fine looking gun. I need to order some parts for my 4095 from bushman

7. Awesome! Complete transformation! Good deal.. and yes, Bushman rules...

8. DunkNShoot

DunkNShoot Guest

very nice, remind me to be at least 200 yards away from you at all times ;) :D