Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my collection,,,what do ya think?

Winchester model 37a 12 Ga
Harrison & Richardson Topper model .410
Remington Targetmaster Model 510 (re-chambered to ) .22 hornet
Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22

Iberia .40 S&W (Thats what Brought me here)
Raven P25 .25 auto
Ruger Mark II

·
Registered
557 Posts
Cool beans! Love the .22 Hornet-- but really like the .40sw Iberia...you ever think about sending it back to the "mothership" and having it reworked?

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Great collection! Cand stand on its own or be added to. Very nice indeed.

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool beans! Love the .22 Hornet-- but really like the .40sw Iberia...you ever think about sending it back to the "mothership" and having it reworked?

Thanks for sharing!
would love to,,but i wanna check out what would be done/vs what it cost,,its my dirt cheap gun,,gave my neightbor $40 and detailed his wifes car for it(wash/wax/clean inside),,only put 30 rounds thru it,,but do wonder what they do to em,,it is all metal,,love the feel

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good stuff man. how do you like that mossy 22? i have one, but its been acting up lately....sorta p*ssing me off, LOL
love the moss. have 5 clips for it,,(what kind of problems are ya havin?),,three for my ruger,,havnt had other two clip feds long enough(hell i havn't even fired the .25 yet) maybe this weekend if i can find ammo,,

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
good stuff man. how do you like that mossy 22? i have one, but its been acting up lately....sorta p*ssing me off, LOL
love the moss. have 5 clips for it,,(what kind of problems are ya havin?),,three for my ruger,,havnt had other two clip feds long enough(hell i havn't even fired the .25 yet) maybe this weekend if i can find ammo,,
the bolt doesnt slide very easily....i cleaned and oiled the crap out of it.....almost feels like its dragging.....time to take it apart and start over, LOL

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I don't know what it is but that Ruger Mark II is just sexy. Nice collection man 8)
I always thought the Rugers were sexy as you say because they immediately remind me of a luger.

Nice Collection.

·
Registered
557 Posts

Thanks for sharing!
would love to,,but i wanna check out what would be done/vs what it cost,,its my dirt cheap gun,,gave my neightbor $40 and detailed his wifes car for it(wash/wax/clean inside),,only put 30 rounds thru it,,but do wonder what they do to em,,it is all metal,,love the feel
Don't quote me, but I think if yo send it in, they will work it over, and "maybe" put a new slide on it. I saw and old .45 at the gunshop and this was what was done to it-- looked wiredish-- older lower, but new upper-- it was $85--- I waited until the next morn to go get it and it was gone... 8*(

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you all verry much! i traded an eaa tanfoglio witnes .40 even for the mark II have 3 clips for it and the case,,the .40 had shot who knows how many rounds,,the mark was new,,love it! then I wanted a new to me .40 and I got the iberia!,,anyone here have any clue how much the mother ship may want to "go thru" it for me? guess I should just call them huh

·
Registered
30 Posts
What are your thoughts on that H&R topper? I've been looking at these for a month or so and was wondering about the topper and the pardner singles. Great price and have heard they last forever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.