My Barbisky Doll

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by cicpup, Nov 15, 2015.

1. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Never been a big fan of Barbie Dolls, but have a soft spot for her Commie Cousin. So awhile back I bought a lovely Barbisky Doll. The one with the prom dress. Unfortunately her corsage didn't match her dress, so I remedied that. Made her the prettiest girl in the safe. Then Talon intervened. Seems he has a substantial Barbisky Doll collection and decided to sell some accessories. So I figured "What the heck". Well in the accessories was long black footwear that added a couple inches to her height. The kind E would wear if she was a Barbisky Doll. But unfortunately it clashed with her formal wear which saddened me. Yet it made her so much more fun to play with. After some heavy soul searching I decided the doll I can play with is better than the doll I love to look at. So thanks to what Talon started, my lovely Barbisky Doll has retired her prom dress and has gone full on dominatrix. I'll miss my beauty queen, but I do enjoy a down n dirty girl.

Extended Stock (Talon)
    Black Grip (Talon)
    Scope Mount (Talon)
    Aircraft Grade Aluminum Quad Rail Fore End (or so the ad claimed)
    Dog $hit AFG (soon to be replaced and used for a target or on a bb gun)
    Center Point Tactical 1-4x20 Illuminated Rifle Scope (I have a Leopold (knockoff) 1.5-4x30 mm Tactical Rifle Scope that I actually like better but waiting on rings)

Let's start by remembering her in her formal glory.

Attached Files:

2. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I understand the "down and dirty girl", but I agree she looks better in the "prom dress"! :)

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

Now you just need another.

Think that Saiga "american" stock adds almost 3inches to the LOP. I think if more longer stocks were available in the US, the AK platform would really take off. The short Warsaw length turns alot of people off to the gun.

She looks good!!

4. cicpup

Problem was the formal footwear made her too short for me. No matter how I tried I couldn't tuck her properly. Every time I tried she would pound the snot out of me. So even though I loved her, I didn't really enjoy being with her since playtime resulted in pain for a few days afterwards. Now we're much more compatible. Filling her up and shooting several times is down right pleasurable.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Love it when you "talk dirty" :rofl:

"T" is correct, you just need to purchase more AK!

I prefer the classic M70 tactical stock, I have no problems
    with a shorter prom date... Gothic, ain't she? :D :D :D :D :D
    [​IMG]

...and here, with the "little sisters" :dance:

Attached Files:

6. cicpup

What make is that? It looks sweet. The crappy plastic fore end would have to go. It's like seeing your hot girlfriend wearing your mom's housecoat. Total Turnoff.

7. talon

talon the banned wagon

Its still a short stock though. Same length as the wooden furniture, only polymer.
    There's only 1 company that makes longer than stock wood that im aware of, but the names not coming to mind right now, but it comes "raw" and its a bit pricey.

8. cicpup

Wish someone would make a longer wooden one in the original style.

9. talon

talon the banned wagon

Ill look for the name of the company later that does. Waiting on the po-po to get here right now.

10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

ND
    DID you Kill Wizard??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. undeRGRound

INDY
    It's better in person, besides, you know the housecoat is coming off
    very soon and then... :eek: I am thinking of a railed black fore end!

http://www.slickguns.com/product/yu...x39-black-synthetic-stock-grenade-sight-56995

This one is maybe longer, the stock? Talon???
    [​IMG]

12. undeRGRound

INDY
    [​IMG]
    THIS Rocks! :dance:

21.5" BULL Barrel, AK/SNIPER... :eek:

13. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I love my Zastava M70, maybe the best shooter I own? It fits me fine

Attached Files:

14. talon

talon the banned wagon

The M70 thumbhole stock is slightly longer than conventional furniture if i recall correctly Mel. Not by much, but even an inch make alot of difference in comfort to people when using an AK.

I personally don't mind a short stock any more or less than a longer one, its just part of the experience.

15. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

:thumbup::thumbup:

16. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Leave a dozen guns laying out and trickle fake blood across the floor. Toss a couple pieces of brass around for effect...

17. talon

talon the banned wagon

18. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Hey Mole! Here is an M70 you would like. Bought it in I think 1989 or 90.
    Then they made them stop importing these with any goodies on them.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

19. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death To _--_-_--_---_-_ Lifetime Supporter

Cic - I like her in the prom dress but you are correct getting down and dirty with her is way more fun! Plus you can't beat black - its sexy in its own mysterious way! Have fun filling her up and unloading her and repeat!

20. undeRGRound

INDY
    I think I am in need of an AK with wood :D
    I have Sukha Romani, but she's a shorty and I like them tall, also ;)