My C9 updated...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jagerbomber, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Jagerbomber

Jagerbomber Guest

I posted a pic of my C9 in the gallery yesterday but i went and bought a new toy to test out today and have a new pic I found a cheap deal on a laser site at wal mart its made for air soft and air guns but it looked cool and i picked it up for $20 tried it on and it fit....this is a pic of it on with the pressure switch hooked up, not sure if i like it but it looks cool, might switch it back to the regular on off button...wont get a chance to fire it for a few days but it looks like its gonna line up pretty well even though i had to mount it upside down.....anyways, heres the pic, what do you think? If nothing else it looks cool. I'll update when i get to fire with it.

[​IMG]

2. That looks pretty cool. It will be interesting to see if it will stand up to 9mm

3. Jagerbomber

Jagerbomber Guest

Yeah, thats my one big if...if it holds up.....I didnt blow much on it so it may or may not...but if it does i got a deal. We will see soon.

4. Jagerbomber

Jagerbomber Guest

Ok, so i am finally responding to my own post. Got to try out that laser on the above pictured C-9. Just plain and simple didnt work. I thought it might do the trick but it just plain flat out wasnt built strong enough for that kind of use. Its not destroyed and I can still use it and probably will on a .22 or something but the thing started coming apart within 5 shots. I will give credit on the actual mount for it because it held and didnt budge but the actual laser unit parts started coming apart. It was worth a try and luckily i didnt blow much money on it and learned a new lesson on what can and cant be used. C-9 still fired like a champ though. Love that gun!!!

5. ab4ka

ab4ka Guest

What did you cover the base of your mag with? I like the smooth look.

6. Jagerbomber

Jagerbomber Guest

Well that was an accidental discovery that came with that laser. When i opened up the package it had this rubber band looking thing,which is the thing you see on the base. I am not totaly sure what it was for but as soon as i saw it I thought i looked like it would cover that base so i tried it out and it fit like it was made for it. Its just a smooth piece of rubber, basicly just a big rubber band. I couldnt have found a better fit if I went looking on purpose.