My daughter made national news

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by monsterdawg, Aug 12, 2015.

1. tjulian

tjulian Member

Nothing wrong with T Bell.

2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Thats very cool dawg!
    You must be a very proud papa!
    What was that stallone flick where the only restaurant in the future was "taco Bell". It was "Demolition Man". Your daughter would love that movie!

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

She better get free Taco Bell for a year with all that free advertising.

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Pretty cool!..... Nice looking kid Dawg!

5. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Yep, koowal pics and lovely daughter. U go Dad! ;)

6. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

No free Taco Bell. She has talked about having senior pics taken there for years. I don't know where the idea came from. She is really wanting to be famous somehow, which really concerns me. She is a good kid, just really wants attention. Has a twitter page with several thousand followers.
    She is 5'11" and was running around in 3+inch heals the other day. Made her 2" taller than me. Really got her a lot of looks that I don't like to see!

7. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

That's where open carry comes in handy......

8. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

You should be proud of that young lady!!!!!!!

9. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Very attractive young lady - great pics

10. Wow, I actually saw this article before I came on here and was like, "What a terrible fath-" I mean, "What an awesome thing!"

But seriously, that's cool. :)

EDIT: speaking of which, don't read the comments section. Just...just don't.

11. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Wow..crazy. They were talking about that on the radio this morning on my way to work.

Small world

12. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I worry about your daughters taste in "food"

13. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I saw the article before, too. What a small world.

14. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Just curious. Proud of what? That she's graduating or that she went viral?

edit: Rereading this I noticed that some might think I'm being a dick. I'm not. At least about her. Pretty girl, enjoying life, bucking tradition, Senior? What's not to love or a dad to be proud of? I just don't get the "going viral is a great accomplishment" thing.

edit edit: And having to explain it completely ruins the subtlety and shock value of it. See what you oversensitive asses are doing to me? You've got me second guessing and trashing my own posts.

15. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    In a world full of "I wanna be different" she pulled it off, in a goofy way, without being nasty, obnoxious, shocking, or mean, not to mention illegal. She was just having fun.

Good for her!

16. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Not to be rude, but in the real world she is classified as a "Hottie". You should keep close tabs on her dad. Keep up with which direction she goes seeking "fame". It's a dangerous world out there.
    Hopefully you have taught her all she needs to know about firearms, CCW, whom to trust and whom not to and stuff like that.

17. I see why you are on a gun forum........... :D

18. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

My solution:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM42nG7Tjgs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM42nG7Tjgs[/ame]

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

19. Not sure how it'll be if I ever have a daughter.
    All's I know is when my wife wears heels, she's almost a good six feet and when I see those looks, I'm like, "Yeah, damn right she's mine. Stare all you want, I'm the one going home with her tonight!"

'Course, If I lived farther down South, that might apply to my daughter as well...