Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been raining a lot here lately, so I decided to put my two labrador retrievers in the back yard and leave the back door to the garage open so they would have a dry place to stay. So, I go merrily off to work, thinking I'm being kind to my pups.
I got home that evening, after all the rain all day long, and what do I find?

My youngest dog (Baby) was sitting in the rain as happy as she could possibly be. Thrilled to see me ! Bear, my older lab, came to the back door to be let in. So I let her and Baby in and toweled them off.

After getting settled with a beer and the 5 o'clock news I want out to check the garage. Man! It looked like a cyclone hit the place. Foam rubber was EVERYWHERE! Baby had shredded a seat on a shop stool, the seat to my lawn tractor and shredded the left side of my Goldwing seat.

That seat cost me $323.40 to replace. Won't be in til Oct 29th, meanwhile my bike looks like a hunk of junk from a bad neighborhood. Hope I learned this lesson in just one instalment.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I was baby sitting my best friends dog for a few months while he was going through jump school for the army last year. The first time I let her outside for the first time unattended while I went to work she had taken every single alluminum can and plastic bottle out of the recycleing bin, chewed on it and scattered all over the back yard. This dog acted just like the one in Marley and Me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.