Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Sweet looking set up!

I dressed mine up just about the same way, except for the reflect scope. Then I started using it for plate shooting competitions / games and found the "goodies" more than got in the way. So now, I have the scope, the foregrip and the "evil black shroud" only. She still shoots like a bandit though!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Very nice. Whats up with that nylon strap looking thing in the middle?

·
Registered
224 Posts
SWEET! What kind of tac rails did U install? And like Bushman what is that strap thingy?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have your aluminum trigger but have not installed it yet.

The strap holds the on/off switch for the laser sight in place. I have not found a way to mount the switch in a way that can be removed for transport.

The bottom rail is a UTG Tactical 4.75", the side rails are 20mm. Can't recall the name brand.

I just love shooting that thing. It is dialed in at 100 yards. My 9 year old son and I shoot the hell out of it. Not one failure yet.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Hi guy's. Newbie here. Just found this site three days ago, don't know whyI didn't look before now. Nice set up Landor, just ordered an ATI stock two days ago. My wife is more excited about it than me. It's her gun :( ...Guess I'll just have to wait for that new HP stock to come out. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yep all uses of the word CUTE gut you kicked out of the "Cool Kids Club" now hand over your jacket

Oh and you guys gotta stop making these these things look so damm cool, it causes problems.

It confuses the gun snobs, they will stop thinking cheap means low quality and realize that the word berreta stamped on the side is just not worth an extra $300.00 and THEN: The planet will then begin to spin of of its axis, Al Gore will become a genius, the terrorist win, zombies rise up, Bill Clinton will take a vow of chastity, And I will have to quell the urban violence all by my self using nothing but lighting bolts from my eyes and fireballs from my arse b/c they damm bun snobs bought up all the 9mm to feed thier 995 carbine addiction.

G

·
Around my part of the woods, referring to something as 'cute' is a playful jab at its manliness.
But that's fine. I don't want to be in your stupid club anyway! :x

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Yep all uses of the word CUTE gut you kicked out of the "Cool Kids Club" now hand over your jacket

Oh and you guys gotta stop making these these things look so damm cool, it causes problems.

It confuses the gun snobs, they will stop thinking cheap means low quality and realize that the word berreta stamped on the side is just not worth an extra $300.00 and THEN: The planet will then begin to spin of of its axis, Al Gore will become a genius, the terrorist win, zombies rise up, Bill Clinton will take a vow of chastity, And I will have to quell the urban violence all by my self using nothing but lighting bolts from my eyes and fireballs from my arse b/c they damm bun snobs bought up all the 9mm to feed thier 995 carbine addiction.
i think somebody forgot to take thier ritalin today.

SW

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

It confuses the gun snobs, they will stop thinking cheap means low quality and realize that the word beretta stamped on the side is just not worth an extra $300.00 and THEN: The planet will then begin to spin of of its axis, Al Gore will become a genius, the terrorist win, zombies rise up, Bill Clinton will take a vow of chastity, And I will have to quell the urban violence all by my self using nothing but lighting bolts from my eyes and fireballs from my arse b/c they damm bun snobs bought up all the 9mm to feed their 995 carbine addiction.
It is funny you mentioned it. On my first trip to the range there was a guy with a Beretta CX4. He came right up to me and said, id that the hi-point with the ATI stock. I said yes and asked him if he wanted to shoot it. He said yes and ended up shooting it twice. He said he was going to go buy one right after he get done shooting. LOL

He let me shoot the CX4. It was also nice to shoot.

G

·
I also have your aluminum trigger but have not installed it yet.

The strap holds the on/off switch for the laser sight in place. I have not found a way to mount the switch in a way that can be removed for transport.

The bottom rail is a UTG Tactical 4.75", the side rails are 20mm. Can't recall the name brand.

I just love shooting that thing. It is dialed in at 100 yards. My 9 year old son and I shoot the hell out of it. Not one failure yet.
try a trick I used for my mr-1 mil-sim paintball gun when I put a green laser on it: buy some velcro with heavy duity adhesive from walmart (about $10 for a LOT of it) put a square of the hook side on the carbine's body where u want it mounted, then if there isn't some already on there, put the fuzzy side on the back of the button. That is the easiest way I know to make a removable remote laser switch button mount without the "funny nylon strap thing" people obviously ask about. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts