Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a used C9 at a local gun show Saturday, went straight to range and put almost 50 rounds through it (had 1 FTF).

10 Round Magazine, 5 Yards, Standing

Got home and managed to disassemble it and clean and lube it. Very happy.

·
Bible wielding Patriot!
254 Posts
Hoping to find one at the gun show today.. With so much good press about these pistols, ima go for it! Nice!

·
Registered
723 Posts
good choice buyin the C9.. i have one.. i love it! i have to buy one for my gf now.. cus she wants on haha and i kinda wana get a 3rd 1 just for me to have 2 myself customised differently.. its a great gun! ull enjoy!

·
Banned
197 Posts
good choice buyin the C9.. i have one.. i love it! i have to buy one for my gf now.. cus she wants on haha and i kinda wana get a 3rd 1 just for me to have 2 myself customised differently.. its a great gun! ull enjoy!
Wish you could get my wife into it! I know and I've told her, once you fire a few rounds, you'll be hooked and then I'll be having to buy you one of your own! Of course, she won't hear of it! :(

·
Bible wielding Patriot!
254 Posts
I just picked up my first C9 yesterday, Hoping the weather is good tomorrow because i really want to shoot it ..
Welcome to one of the best forums on the net.. you are going to love the C9!

·
Super Moderator
9,547 Posts
Pearlygates, how's your C9 working out for you? JandN suggested that I work the slide and magazine a lot before taking it out to the range, (which I did) and mine worked great!

·
Bible wielding Patriot!
254 Posts
Pearlygates, how's your C9 working out for you? JandN suggested that I work the slide and magazine a lot before taking it out to the range, (which I did) and mine worked great!
Hey adam! Maude is the kats @$$!!! I am having issues with the 10 round magazine not always feeding properly, so I have sidelined that. I called Hi Point and ordered a second 8 rounder. Should have it this week.

All around, great gun! VERY happy.!!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.