My first range day with my jhp45 and c9

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by misterjhpc9, Aug 30, 2014.

1. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

not bad not bad!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 yards

Attached Files:

2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

50 yds with hand guns, pdg!

3. Good group, not bad! Although, seeing the last photo, I wouldn't use it in a hostage situation ;)

4. Dagwood

Welcome mister, btw

5. Dagwood

And welcome to you, xj220 as well

6. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

That's the "Ex wife" hostage target..... She get shot first, so you have a better chance of center mass on the idiot hostage taker.

7. GKC

GKC Lifetime Supporter

Let the kidnapper have the ex. Then when he begs to return her, ask for big bucks.

8. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

Yup! Thanks for the welcome

9. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

Lol after shooting the hostage taker in the face multiple times I figured it would be a waste of a target to not go to work on her and practice more.

10. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

What is a group? Does that mean like i have good aim?

11. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

12. Very impressive at 50 yards with a pistol.

13. Thanks Dagwood, and nicely added Bull.

Back at Bull, you could also go with a quote from Keanu Reeves' best film, Speed LOL ... as Jeff Daniels said, "Shoot the hostage, take them out of the equation." ;) I think he may have been referring to a leg though and not the face lol.

To answer you jhp, a grouping is your pattern of where the rounds hit. Generally, it refers to a few rounds of firing at a time so you know how you're shooting, but can be related to overall total hits. But at 50 yds with a handgun, that's definitely a damn good group!