Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very angry and just needed to get this off my chest. Friday morning I had planned a drive to Oklahoma city to see my good friend of quit a few years. Before I left I had called to make sure he was going to be around, being that it was an hour and a half drive. I get to the city and when I try to call him to tell him i just got to town and i was running late. There was no answer.

I have relatives who live close by so I went to see my little brother. After 3 or 4 hours of not hearing from him or him calling me back. I tried to call him once again. This time a very pretty voice answers the phone. It was his sister.

The first thing she told me is that he was in the ICU. I began to ask why and what happened. She told me that he had been shot in the back 5 times with a 45. One hitting his spine and pretty much exploded the bones it hit. She told me he is paralyzed.

He was approached by a couple guys in a convenience store parking lot. They attempted to rob him and after a short fight he turns to run away( I guess he seen the gun ). He was fired upon with no disregard for human life. After he was shot they still robbed him, and left him for dead.

All they got was around 45 dollars. And they got away... IM SO FUC**** PISSED.

·
Registered
762 Posts
This is why the "don't fight or they'll kill you" is such BS. In all likelihood, they are gonna kill you anyways. ALWAYS CARRY, ALWAYS BE AWARE.

I hope your friend gets better man, we'll all be pulling for him here.....keep us up to date on how he's doing.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Oh my God dude. Hopefully those guys get what's coming to them. I hate hearing about things like this. It always makes you worry about your friends and family that much more. I hope your friend has a speedy recovery and things go his way.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
You and your friend both have my sympathy and best wishes headed your way! Commom scum, sorry to hear it!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Prayers heading out from Arizona for quick recovery and a horrible death to the SOB'S that shot him

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Prayers for you and him, I hope he has a speedy recovery. I hope those SOB's get caught and they rot in a cell for attempted murder!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Brother, I don't know what to say right now, but I'll give it a try...

Numbers 6:24

May The Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

For you, your friend and his family in this time of trouble. Prayers are yours man, headed heavenward right now.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
YG, sorry to hear about that. There are just bad people out there. Hope some one shoots them. :mad:

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I hope your friend pulls through okay. What a horrible thing to have happen.

Hopefully those that did this to him get what they have coming.

BTW, it's no regard for human life. No disregard is a double negative.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
...and the wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I die, you are forgiven, but I live, I will kill you. Just the first thing that popped into my mind. Sorry to hear about your friend yunggunz.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Very sorry to hear that. Hope you, your friend and his family recover quickly. As has already been said, I hope those cowards have this placed back on them 10 fold. :blink:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Just like the 'ole Hank song...

"For 43 dollars my friend lost his life"

Only these robbers got a few more dollars....and nobody died.

Actually, it's nothing like that song.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the praise. It really helps to hear. It really eases the mind. I really dont know what else to say about it.

YG

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Just like the 'ole Hank song...

"For 43 dollars my friend lost his life"

Only these robbers got a few more dollars....and nobody died.

Actually, it's nothing like that song.
It is like the song because these two punks had no respect for the life of the guy they shot, and they did what they did for what you and I consider to be a minimal amount of cash.

So they totally changed this guys life FOREVER. And for what? 45 bucks.

At the moment I am having a hard time not thinking evil thoughts about revenge. I just have to remember that I am not the judge... and karma can be a nasty b*tch.

I am having a hard time understanding the logic that these two individuals were thinking when they did what they did. It almost makes me wonder if they were gang-bangers on some sort of initiation mission? Or were they actually after your friend for some reason and wanted to make it look like a robbery?

Too much hate.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Very sorry to hear this about your friend.
I will pray for you, your friend and his family.
What a terrible thing to happen.

·
Registered
833 Posts
YG, my heart goes out for yah. I can only imagine the rage you must feel about this all. If you need to talk just PM me I don't have much time to post but I always can make time for a PM from some one needing to talk.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts