Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Thats nice: I am planning on a XD for my next pistol purchase, problem is which caliber? I love that most of my pistols are .45ACP, but 9mm is so much easier to get...

BTW, whats that on your slide? Interesting color combo.

G

·
For the price, and if everything that came from the factory was included, you got a deal.

Besides, if you want to change the color, ask Ari, the famed Duracoat advocate! :)

G

·
Re: elguapo

rockcrawlerdude916 said:
Im a 9mm guy my self since thats all that my dad carried when he was a cop and I love all of my 9mm. I have a glock 19 and 17 and I like my xd much much better.
Ari and Mr. Merriweather will chime in on your XD: They love them.

GM....well... :)

We all still like Hi-P;]Im a 9mm guy my self since thats all that my dad carried when he was a cop and I love all of my 9mm. I have a glock 19 and 17 and I like my xd much much better.[/quote]

Ari and Mr. Merriweather will chime in on your XD: They love them.

GM....well... :)

We all still like Hi-Points, right?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D O i love my hi-point how can you go wrong? Im a pawn shop guy so 99% of my guns i have gotten from the pawn shop. But how can you go wrong with a 9mm for only $120 and a .380 for only $110?
I just carry my xd as my side arm and my wife carrys the hi point 380. :D

G

·
The XD is the new king of polymer pistols. Glock will have to go back to the drawing board in order to catch up. I recently purchased the XD-9 4" Service Model with night sights and love it!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Got mine a few months ago...... love it too!

Not quite as purdy as the one above..... :( but sweet as all get out. :D :D

G

·
I may be wrong, but I believe it has been painted. I have never seen one before, and its not on Springfield's website or catalog.

You can download the XD catalog from here:
http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php

The catalog shows black and stainless slides only. They do offer the frame in Black, OD Green and Tan with either of the two slides.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I've never seen one with the tan slide either. It looks good though.

G

·
I like the color.I just got a glock 19.Im used to glocks and I can shoot em.I was thinking of an xd cause there popular with my hipoint brothers but what gave the nod to the 19 was the 33rd mag.sweeeet!

G

·
Duracoat! LOL I have seen the rare earth color on the frame but not on the slide. But that was done tastefully ! I love my XD9 and I think it is a fine weapon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts