Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went in to turners to get some rounds, and i checked out the holster aisle and noticed a hipoint tag but they were sold out so they contacted the other turners said they had it and boom on my way to get it =D
cost me 24.99+tax..

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I have one for my C9 and It sure fits tight. I need to do a little filing or sanding on a few edges. It's getting ready to be my CC gun as soon as I get rid of my BT 380. Have a good one!

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Nice holster. I have a fobus for my Taurus. I never use it though as its just too hard to CC with it on. I prefer a nice IWB holster. Whatever floats your boat though my friend.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I have one for my C9 and It sure fits tight. I need to do a little filing or sanding on a few edges. It's getting ready to be my CC gun as soon as I get rid of my BT 380. Have a good one!
I had a problem with my C9 being tight in the Fobus. I called Fobus and they told me to try spraying silicone in it.
It worked and now the C9 draws out perfect. It is still snug, but not to tight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awww, I looked all over and the best price I found was $35, at Fobus' website.
That's a great price. I just tried mine on 1st time yesterday, and I fail to see how anyone can conceal a 45 in one of these. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.