Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got them all but the .380 Comp...any for sale out there? Please?
The colored grips are Hogue Tool grips, they are thinner than the gun grips, and ugly enough to add to the whole monkey gun effect...

·
Premium Member
36,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I have almost 1 of each, but I'm not going to get the variations like camo or chrome, unless I find one cheap!
I'd buy that COMP for $160, in my area, there aren't any. I mean, NONE. I have NEVER seen a single COMP, other than the C9 COMP I bought out of Arizona....
so that price is fine by me.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
There was a .380 comp at this last gun show I was at Saturday. Asking price was $160 and was in really good shape.
That's just too much for a hp9 and might i say you got a great collection!
There wasnt a comment about a 9 anywhere. The guy said there was a 380 comp in really good shape for 160. Thats not a bad price either, since they dont make the gun anymore.

·
Registered
799 Posts
There was a .380 comp at this last gun show I was at Saturday. Asking price was $160 and was in really good shape.
That's just too much for a hp9 and might i say you got a great collection!
There wasnt a comment about a 9 anywhere. The guy said there was a 380 comp in really good shape for 160. Thats not a bad price either, since they dont make the gun anymore.
My bad i was on 2 forums at the same time o_O sory about the mistake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.