Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would post some pics of my modest collection.Really,i just wanted to get my guns out and play with them.There are a few strays that didn't make the family photo.A couple are broke down being cleaned and modified and a couple are loaned out.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Nice collection. Make sure to show us the ones that are loaned out too :)

G

·
Thats a nice collection. I love the leaver action rifle. I'm a sucker for old west style firearms. You have really dressed up your 995 nicely too! What all did you put on that thing?

·
1,792 Posts
And it is ok to show the broke or project ones also. 8)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Where did you get that sleeve for the Nagant?

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Looks to me like the sleeve usually available at walmart. Comes in shotgun and rifle generic sizes. Have one on my 243 and it works rather well.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Awesome Collection!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nice set up there man :) Puts mine to shame!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Taurus357, you hit the nail on the head.The sleeve is a Wally World special.Those things will fit just about any rifle or shotgun with a little modification.Maverick,what i have on the 995 is just your standard ATI stock compliments of Benny and Milsurpstuff.com.I also got the accessory rails from Benny so i could add the laser sight with pressure pad and tactical flashlight(cheapo-$15).I picked up the barrel shroud from Ebay-$35 and a NCStar P4 mini scope from CDNN.The bipod is a Leapers-$20 from Cheaperthandirt.Once i got the scope and laser dialed in it went from a plinker to a badarse tack driver.It just looks meaner now with all of the add-ons.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
From what it looks like to me, it looks just like the one you have Taurus.... How much did you pay?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts