Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this gun!

Just like every other KT with grey grips, but there it is. I just got it back from KT after a little user error during reassembly got the slide stuck open with a broken guide rod and fubared guide spring. Totally my fault, and totally taken care of by Kel Tec (though it did take 5 weeks to get back to me). I've put about 500 rounds through it in the past few months, and I've not had any problems with any FMJ ammo, no matter the brand, even the generic reloads. Haven't put any hollow points in it yet, but I will soon.

This will be my carry gun when I get around to taking my concealed carry class. Seriously, that is the next thing on my gun to-do list!

G

·
I have a P11 and I carry it every day....love this pistol , almost forget it is in my pocket.
Shoots well too , what more can ya ask for..

G

·
Mine is with me as I type..... It is a simple design that has not failed me. I cut my CCW teeth on wheel guns so the trigger is no big deal.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be modding a mag or two into 13 rounders. Since they're basically stock, those will be the carry mags. I also want to try genuine S&W (not other brands that fit S&W) 59 series 15 rounders as range mags.

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
I'll be modding a mag or two into 13 rounders. Since they're basically stock, those will be the carry mags. I also want to try genuine S&W (not other brands that fit S&W) 59 series 15 rounders as range mags.
i agree, we have 2 of the 15rndr's and they are great for range duty, just to much for CC, kinda defeats the purpose of the guns intended role

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.