Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. My little one turned 2 yesterday. She is already wearing 3T clothing, and has taken an interest in my sewing machines, gear, and fabrics. She do like most animals except live chickens 馃槅馃槅 signing some, but understands more than she lets on. Loves ASL videos on YT and childrens apps. Likes going outside, even swinging in the rain! She likes the woods as well, just we haven't gone much due to gas prices recently. Will be teaching her gun safety as soon as possible. Wife is expecting a 2nd in Oct this year, so I am a happy, busy man :D
Forehead Nose Cheek Skin Lip

Face Skin Hand Purple Iris

Food Candle Table Cake decorating Tableware

Food Smile Table Tableware Sharing

Water Vertebrate Mammal Swimwear Swimming pool

Joint Arm Vertebrate Leg Human body

Blue Houseplant Wood Shipping box Plant

Hair Nose Hand Outerwear Plant

Smile Shoulder Comfort Shelf Bookcase

Attachments

Premium Member
I tried to raise my kids with liberty instilled in them. My son got it but my daughter just turned 18 and leans Democrat. She listened to Taylor Swift too much.

Reactions: CamoDeafie

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried to raise my kids with liberty instilled in them. My son got it but my daughter just turned 18 and leans Democrat. She listened to Taylor Swift too much.
On one hand, I'm glad mine is deaf :rolleyes: on the other hand... a good 75-90% of deaf education leans hard left due to the simple fact that the only Deaf Liberal Arts university is in... Washington DC and a majority of Deaf Education degrees are from Universities that are in the bastions of Leftism/Liberalism such as California, NY, Maryland, Mass, Washington State (Seattle)... so... we have our work cut out for us. Even Texas' School for the Deaf is smack in the Weird Place known as Austin.

Registered
Darn right you been busy! Reminds me of a joke:.

A guy goes on the Groucho Marx show (old time TV comedian and star) and Groucho asks him about himself. Guy says "Well, I drive a bus and have 11 children." Groucho replies "11 children!?? How did that happen?" Guy replies "Well, I love my wife." Groucho says "Hey, I love my cigar too but I pull it out once in a while!" :LOL:

Super Moderator
looks like you have a nice growing family.

Super Moderator
So. My little one turned 2 yesterday. signing some, but understands more than she lets on.
At this age they're sponges and they absorb everything.
You're going to discover they grow up fast, enjoy every single minute.

Administrator
Nice family. You clearly married up. ;)

Peace favor your sword mobile

Premium Member
Great family. Start training her on shooting skills or martial arts. Or, do both like my granddaughter does. She'll need the skills when she realizes why all the boys coming to your home.

Premium Member
Great family. Start training her on shooting skills or martial arts. Or, do both like my granddaughter does. She'll need the skills when she realizes why all the boys coming to your home.
If they're coming to the house, me thinks the deaf tailor will deal with the issue. I'm sure canvas bags 6 feet long with a zipper are well within his skill level.

• Haha
Reactions: CamoDeafie
1 - 10 of 10 Posts