my little gun collection

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by big Jim T, Apr 11, 2008.

1. I am trying to put up some pictures like I have been saying for a while. so here goes.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]G[​IMG]]

2. Kyu

Kyu Senior Member Member

Nice lookin family ya got there.

3. thanks, but I have more, but couldnt get them up for some reason

4. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

missing bracket on the end of the "xmas" file, also hit enter after each "[/img]" so that they are going down, instead of across the screen.

Here's some more of his firearms:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope this helps, and BEAUTIFUL rifles, I really like that engraved one!

5. Is the bottom revolver an H&R 732?

d

6. NICE collection!!!!I'm loving those revolvers! are those originals? (maybe a dumb question, im not that familiar with them)

7. Sir, I think you should sit down for this....what you have an acute case of "Mosinitis" for which there is no cure...nice collection!!!

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

lol on the "Mosinitis"!!!!

9. shelbyzman

shelbyzman Member

USA
    very nice collection!

10. thanks strangerous for fixing my screw up.yea I love the MNs and the last revolver is a H&R but it is the H&R american. and as for the revolvers being originals well the bottom two are, the top one is a german made copy of the colt peacemaker. made back in the sixties, and shoots like a dream. I killed a turkey at 50 yards with a head shot at a turkey shoot with it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11. That is one to be envied, good sir!