Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to my apartment manager yesturday and she was telling me some of my neighbors have gotten up a petition to have me kicked out. Apperently they don't like the idea that I have a firearm and work with it. She asked them if someone comes up with a petition against loud car sterios or noisy children does that mean she'll have to kick them out as well? She also explaind to them that I was legally licensed to carry for work and also we have 2 or 3 other folks who do security AND a deputy living here. :evil:

She told me to not let it bother me as she isn't losing any sleep over it[I'm not I sleep like a baby cause they ALL know I carry :wink: :lol: ]

I carry to work and from BTW

what the heal will they do if they ever discover later if I get the CWP and carry around the complex and I wonder how mwnay here carry concealed now [legal or illegal?] :shock:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Dude, that is the ultimate of gayness. Are you effin' serious?! This episode of Shooter Z's life should be called "Revenge of the Sheeple". What idiots.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
screw those hippies!!! If i were you, you need to get a big scary black gun. Preferably one with a shoulder thing that goes up.L et em be uncomfortable, t

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Yerks.

We have quite a few LEO's and other gun-toters living in our hood and I couldn't be happier. I guess they think what they don't know won't hurt them.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yeah screw those people, think about it if someone breaks into their home when their not there who they gonna call I guy with a big scary gun. If someone breaks in there house while their home who you gonna call a nice guy in while to pick up the body. Point of the story who you gonna be when the wolf comes knocking the helpless sheep or the shepherd that kicks the wolfs ass

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Yeah screw those people, think about it if someone breaks into their home when their not there who they gonna call I guy with a big scary gun. If someone breaks in there house while their home who you gonna call a nice guy in while to pick up the body. Point of the story who you gonna be when the wolf comes knocking the helpless sheep or the shepherd that kicks the wolfs arse
:?: Can anyone translate this?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
:?: Can anyone translate this?
Those people are idiots, forget about them. If someone breaks into their house, you're the guy they're going to call because you have the firearm. If someone breaks into your house, all you need to do is call someone to get the body out. Be pro-active and defend yourself. It's better to be the shepherd than the sheep when the wolf comes knocking.

*takes a bow*

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
At least... that's my best stab at translation... I think I got it... I kinda felt like I translated Klingon into Spanish into Ferengi into English, but ok lol.

·
Registered
285 Posts
^^^ :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Argh, people like this make me so mad. Hopefully they get busted for their marijuana plant, those hippies probably have. ;)

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I took it as:

Why are people afraid of seeing a firearm, but when they need help they call a man with a firearm? Do you want to be picked up by the coroner if someone breaks into your house? The point is you can be a sheep (dislike firearms), a wolf (bad guy), or a shepherd (a TCB Kinda person).

·
Registered
708 Posts
I took it even simpler than that:

Law Abiding Citizens with guns are good.
Gun Grabbin hippies are bad.
Screw 'em.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
also tell them if they continue to attempt to have you thrown out you will sue them for violation of your constitutional rights. with heller under our belt they dont have a leg to stand on.

SW

·
Registered
762 Posts
Eh, just OC all around the complex and don't worry about it.....apartment manager seems to be on your side at any rate. ;)

(Assuming you can OC where you are at.....make sure to smile and wave at the neighbors often as well......)

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
surely you signed a lease. unless the lease prohibits firearms they will have a lot of trouble with that.
Just because they see a weapon...that is so lame I don't know what else to say.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No where in lease does it say firearms prohibited and I asked about it before we moved in almost 2 years ago. But since then we have new manager and new neighbors. It doesn't bother me really I just got a good laugh over it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Just put a sign on your front door that reads something to the effect of, "Strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. My neighbors aren't." Or, "Attention Criminals: I am pro-gun. My neighbors aren't"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.