My new Addition

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Fox, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Fox

Fox Member

Today I rode down to the shop today and was browsing around.. I was looking for a nice compact 9 to add to my carry list and I found a Taurus PT-111 Pro. I really liked how it felt in my hand and it was nice and compact pretty much the same size as my Glock 27 i use for carry now. Well with a Price tag of $350 I had to get it.. I will drive down to the range tonight to feed it some ammo cause it looks Hungry!

Of course I have Pics....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

That looks great. It is really nice. Congrats and Good Luck. Let us know how she shoots.

3. Very nice pistol!!! I have heard great reviews on these. Let us know how it goes!

4. Fox,

I just traded my PT111 M-Pro in a couple days back for a larger S&W 9VE. I had the Taurus for over a year and put close to 1k thru it wither ever having a problem. Only reason I traded is I have nerve damage in my trigger finger and was having issues with the very light trigger set on the M-Pro.

For a sub compact 9mm the M-Pro is a fantastic choice, especially if you have smaller hands or want something with an external safety. It is a hands down better gun than the Glock sub-compact because it will eat any brand/type loads you toss in the mags.

rimfirehunter

5. Great choice and pics right out of the box!!! Let us know how she behaves.

6. Fox

Fox Member

Thanks for the encouragement Rimfire.. and thanks for the comments guys.. I love my Glock don't get me Wrong.. but I I think I may like this one better..

Well to update you guys I just got back from the Range and when i got there they were just closing up an hour early...WTF!!! So i didn't get a chance to shoot her, but Will have another chance come Friday, and I can't wait...

7. Nice looking gun. That is def on my short list of guns I wanna buy

8. Glennfrank

Glennfrank Member

CT
    I'm selling my glock 19 and bought myself the millennium's larger bro - the 24/7 pro a couple weeks back. I can tell you that if your millennium is anything like my 24/7 [which we all know it is] you will be very very happy with it :)