Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

From what I understand when we pick up a new Hi-Point it's good form to post your pics up here. So here is the C9 I picked up recently.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Re: My New C9

Nice package. I just got mine on Friday. It looks like you have a couple of 10 round clips. Do they make the grip fit your hand any different? My son had an XD which made the grip longer and it fit my hand a lot better.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: My New C9

It didn't necessarily make the grip any better for me. I have medium sized hands. However, it did make seating them far easier. I can smack the bottom of them a lot better than the 8 round.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I'm a fan of the 10 round mag also. Kinda makes the C9 a little goofy lookin, but it works great and it's easy to seat. Just need a couple more of them!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Congrats on the C-9 set up, but for future referance you must post at least one pic that has a shot of your toes in it.

Jet

G

·
i love the ten mags as well. as for the grip change...i donno my hand fits fine and snug with the eights. just seems like the ten sticks out longer but i love being able to smack it in and its nice to grip with your off hand in a power stance :]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.