Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the Columbus gun show today here in Ohio and it sucked a lot. There were a few Hi-Points but all were overpriced. My friend did manage to snag a used C9 from someone walking around the show. Got it for $150 with the 10 round magazine. My friend and I went to Vance's here in Columbus after the show. I picked up a NIB C9 for $129 and got 2 boxes of PMC ammo and walked out paying $150. So I'm pretty excited. I'll post some pics of the family soon and get a range report when it stops being cold gross Ohio weather out.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I was standing there waiting though probably at least 3 other people bought a new C9, they seemed to be pretty decently stocked with them right now.

G

·
Congrats, good deal. I found one NIB for $139, actually got the last one that dealer had at a gun show last weekend in north Louisiana. There was another dealer selling C9's for $150, he only had two left before we left the show. Glad I didn't wait too long shopping around, the guy I bought mine from always has good prices. It only took me a week to find some ammo, hopefully I can get to the range soon and try it out.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just got a C9 this weekend at a gun show they had 2 and total with tax which is 10% and the backround check fee I walked out with it for $170.. I like it, its smaller than my hi point .45... the only problem now is getting ammo, everyone around is sold out on regular rounds, there is one place but they are manufacture reloads that are 16 bucks a box... I don't like the price but I guess I will have to get them since they are the only place around and I'm not about to order them online and pay a boat load of shipping.

G

·
... the only problem now is getting ammo, everyone around is sold out on regular rounds, there is one place but they are manufacture reloads that are 16 bucks a box... I don't like the price but I guess I will have to get them since they are the only place around and I'm not about to order them online and pay a boat load of shipping.
I bought some of the manufacture reloads a while back and they were fine. I shot them in my derranger, C9, and CZ - they shot well in all of them. They were 124Gr so they poped pretty good out of the derranger - shot nice fire out of the barrel at night time 8)

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinking about just buying ammo online, maybe ordering 1000 rounds of something or other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.