Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back home with it! Here are some pictures, as promised in an earlier thread. :D
Also, has the C9 always been this same size? Just curious because it seems like my old one was larger (I like the size of this one). I cant remember, its been a few years ago.

In the second pic, you can see everything I bought. Might have went overboard but it happens. 2 10rd mags, the mag that came with the gun 2 boxes of MAGTECH's and 2 boxes of Blazer ammo and the holster.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I have no idea what that grip is, as I am a total noob but about to blow up the search function to find out.
BTW, I got to shoot it today!!! Sighted it in and then shot a total of about 60 rounds. I was waiting on it to get jammed up or something since it was new, as well as the clips but it never did. :D Started to rain so I had to go in but I will be out again tomorrow. My dad even went to the range with me. He has never even heard of HP's but he shot it and cannot believe how little it cost. He thinks I am lying. :mad:

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Thanks! I have no idea what that grip is...
Hogue Grip, Handall 17000, for full size Glock

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there a certain place you get them, or just one of those wherever you find it items? I like it and HAVE to get one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ordering one as we speak. i thought they would cost more than they do. LOL Thanks guys, good looking out!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts