my new carry pistol

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by OrangeKa2, May 5, 2014.

1. Finally retired my Hi Point as my every day carry gun. I now have a compact version of the SAR B6P 9mm which its designed after the CZ75.I finally fired it for the first time last night and its a really good shooting pistol im actually kind of impressed and it holds 13+1 so that's even better.

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking gun. That grip looks like it would be comfortable to shoot.

3. Branth

Branth Member

I had one of those. Ended up trading it to my dad for his Taurus 709 Slim. With the exception of the narrow, small slide and a stiff safety lever that I eventually smoothed by repetition, I really liked it.

Have you had any luck finding some decent holsters that fit it? I'm hoping ot talk my dad into getting a holster and mag pouches so he can do an IDPA match with me.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Nice gun, keeping the HP for the nightstand?

5. TeaSipper

TeaSipper Member

Sweet looking pistol. Congrats. :)

6. Yup I still have my JF9 and my C9 they won't be going anywhere. I'm using A Blackhawk cloth type holster with a retention strap that I got at Walmart but the CZ75 paddle holster is supposed to fit perfect and its on eBay for I think $20.The slide is a lil odd to get used to its like a 92fs slide but I like how its a double/single action to. I love it the grip does feel Amazing for my hands. The only down sides for this I think is the small slide and the safety is a little stiff but not bad and it does recoil a bit worse than my C9.

7. Very nice, I have the EAA 10mm version of that gun, basically designed the same. It's a great shooter and very comfortable

8. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

congrats and welcome to the SAR fold. i have the K2P which is basically the same gun but with a rail, ambi safety and 17 round cap. i love this gun and it will be with me for a long time. to be honest it fits very nicely in the holster i got from MOM for my C9.

[​IMG]

9. I seen comparisons of the k2p and of the b6p and they both look similar and I like them both. The mags are interchangable on em to except it'd stick out on the compact version a bit. I've never seen the EAA 10mm before or even fired a 10mm at all but that's one round I really want to try out.

Last edited: May 6, 2014