Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
how do you carry it? I've had yet to find a sensible option myself.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have 4 off duty holsters for my P2000 and this is by far my favorite:
http://www.taguagunleather.com/tagua_subcategorias.php?cod_cat=9
You should give it a try. Also if buy a Fobus holster for your P2k be sure to get the one for the H&K USP Compact. The holster that Fobus lists for the P2k was made to fit a Springfield XD and does not fit the P2k while the one made for the USP fits perfectly. I know this for sure because I have both guns and both holsters.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
WOW, I'm getting ideas again. LOL Wife is not going to be happy AGAIN !!!

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
I love those H&K p2000's!! What did you get yours for? I want one so bad but I already blew my tax return on 2 rifles and three pistols!! Maybe Obama will give us a stimulus check so I can buy one with that!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW, I'm getting ideas again. LOL Wife is not going to be happy AGAIN !!!
Just remember that you will be forgiven a lot faster than you will get permission :idea:

I love those H&K p2000's!! What did you get yours for? I want one so bad but I already blew my tax return on 2 rifles and three pistols!! Maybe Obama will give us a stimulus check so I can buy one with that!!! :D :D :D :D
With the holster it was just under $900 otd

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
that's sweet! Congrats to you! :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
592 Posts
I honestly don’t understand what all the hype is about. The LEM trigger that H&K has come up with is much to hard and long for my taste, I just can‘t hold as tight of grouping with it as I do my other guns. Also given its size and the fact that it only holds 12 round of .40S&W I think most people would by better served by a Glock 23 and you could spent the extra $200 to $300 on ammo or a new Hi-Point. It is a handsome firearm but that is the only good thing I can say about my personal P2000. Sorry to be such a downer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts