My new Cetme

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by IndianasFinest, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Jus picked this lil hunny up.... Gonna change around a few things here in the near future. 7.62 NATO makes me smile :twisted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice rifle, and a great caliber too. What plans do you have for it?

3. Dont do it, leave the rigle bare, original is perfect!!!..... just kidding.

That is a lovely rifle. Wanted one for years... just not hi on my priority list.

4. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

IF you want one better get it now as they are no longer imported or made. Picked mine up years ago with original spanish wood stock and forend.

[​IMG]

SW

5. I really would love to have one(despite ammo prices). How much did you pay for it?

btw: wheres your addition to the pix for the required forum foot fetish?

6. LMAO !! Since I am at work right now, and don't really wanna take my boots off all you freaks will have to hold on to your briches for a bit lol... I looked for a really long time to find a good deal on one of these. This is a cast recevier model not stamped which usually go for around $700. I bought this one shipped in a hard case for $555.

7. rodka

rodka Member

wow nice rifle ive always wanted one of those.

ill happily test fire it for you. :lol: :eek:

8. Ari

Ari Guest

Very nice... I have always thought they were good looking weapons

9. Major surgery this morning at work.... Replaced the Muzzle Brake (loudner) with a US made copy of the original HK flash hider.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. mattmacklind

mattmacklind Member

I'm jealous. I almost bought a CETME with wooden furniture for 600, probably could have talked it down a little but decided to pick up a Hi Point carbine and a used Winchester lever action for less money.

I still wish I would have bought it, although it may still be at the shop...
    My only problems were that it was used and if I bought it shooting a round that big is a rare thing for me. I would have only a few opportunities a year to use it.

All my gun buddies have AR's. I don't really want one, I don't like .223's anyway. Also, the CETME is a very handsome and well proportioned gun. It just looks way cool, and it could double as a hunting rifle where I live as .223 is not allowed for deer or any other larger game, nothing really except pigs.

I may try to find a way to pick that gun up now that I think about it. Maybe I'll take another look!

11. I so want one of those. I love the green on it.

12. Silicon Wolverine

600 isnt bad for el choppo with wood. They're anywhere from 450-700 on GB. If you want a higher end you can get PTRs for aound a grand, MARS or springfield G3 style for 1500-1800 or top notch HK originalls for 2800-3000.

SW

13. I have one. Got it when the prices were still in the 350 range. I have enjoyed it. I love the round. I am now getting ready to add a scope, light and laser. I will also duracoat it.

14. Silicon Wolverine

i want one of the hendstolt scope w/mount teh SG has but i shirk a bit at blowing 500 bucks on glass

SW

15. Hey that rifle would be a perfect match for me cause I'm green with envy!

16. Taurus, is that the ONLY thing you could think of? HOLY CRAP DUDE!

That was lame. :wink:

Nice rifle IndianasFinest.. I like that alot.

Oh, and those AR's are pretty sexy too. :!: