Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got her. 267 including FFl transfer fee. It is getting really hard around here to get a black on blue P3AT. All anyone around here has had in stock is blue or green.. YUKKK Its my perfect summer gun.

SV

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
If thats the P3AT, your going to love it. I just got done breaking my in and it's my 24/7 carry weapon. I carry mine in a wallet holster, that i can carry in my back right pocket or front left pocket with a spare mag in a cheap knife pouch on my belt. I put the +1 extender on the spare, so I have 7 on my belt and 6+1 of Cor Bon DPX in the wallet and spare. I suggest you go to http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=104 they post on there when somebody finds .380 ammo. I just got 200 rnds. from midway for $17/50. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now holster. i dont think i want to go IWB, because i cant stand it in the small of my back, and in front, well I dont like the thought of a firearm that close to my junk. I am thinking about getting the fobus paddle holster.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Now holster. i dont think i want to go IWB, because i cant stand it in the small of my back, and in front, well I dont like the thought of a firearm that close to my junk. I am thinking about getting the fobus paddle holster.
i'ts a small round, it'll prolly miss!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its a small target too. LOL

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Whiskey Tango,

where did you find that holster? It looks like it might fit my P3-AT with the ArmaLaser. I'm still looking for an in-pocket holster that will work with the Armalaser.

·
1,792 Posts
NO, No , NO. The small round will make the target appaer so large it will have no choice but to hit. :)

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Congratulations, I have the green gripped one (it's ugly as sin) and it's an awesome pistol. I carry FMJ in mine because I can't ever find any JHP. I bought one of the clips that goes on the right side and clip it either just inside my waistband or in my right pocket usually. It looks like a knife in my pocket so that works out well. They sell them on ebay for about $18 shipped and are real easy to install.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have some rem golden sabre JHp ammo, but i bought hydroshocks instead. The golden saber doesnt expand that mch due to low muzzle velocity. i want to get rid of em, but I dont know about shipping ammo.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I have some rem golden sabre JHp ammo, but i bought hydroshocks instead. The golden saber doesnt expand that mch due to low muzzle velocity. i want to get rid of em, but I dont know about shipping ammo.
UPS

there are some regulations, but i recently sent some through them. i didnt say anything about what it was. i figure that if they find out, they will destroy the package. if you send it USPS on the other hand and they find out, you will probably get a knock on your door from the feds.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Congratulations, I have the green gripped one (it's ugly as sin) and it's an awesome pistol. I carry FMJ in mine because I can't ever find any JHP. I bought one of the clips that goes on the right side and clip it either just inside my waistband or in my right pocket usually. It looks like a knife in my pocket so that works out well. They sell them on ebay for about $18 shipped and are real easy to install.
Belt clips are under $12 from Kel-Tec; available right or left-handed.
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/cart2/?cPath=3_25

I have one on mine and don't like it much. I'm left-handed and my wife is right--she managed to nick her hand shooting it with the clip on and drew a little blood. It's gone.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Yep UPS, you write "Small Pistol Ammo" then "ORM-D" under it, on the box. UPS store probally won't take it so you will have to call and arrange the UPS van to pick it up at your house.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.