Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to snapping some pics of my M1 carbine that I picked up last week, it's the one on top of course. My M91 Finn capture is still at my friends house in Florida, just didn't want to bring it home right away since I'm moving down there anyway in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Krippp, You suck. I just wanted you to know that.

Beautiful M1 though. May I inquire as to the price?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
You have got to be shitting me!!!! Where did you dig up that moron, I mean dumbass, I mean...IDIOT!?!?!?!?!

G

·
question! I have an opportunity to acquire an M1 from a recent family loss. Some of you might remember from another thread...anyways. Its a single shot bolt action. i noticed your (kripp) M1 has a Magazine. Is there a convertion kit or anything to make a single shot into say...anything beside one shot? :blink:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Darren, I hate you man... I really REALLY do...

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Darren, I hate you man... I really REALLY do...
didn't we discuss that last night on the phone, a number of times? I still understand your position buddy
Dude, just reinforcing the point, that's all....

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I was now finally able to see the pics, and I have to say this:

Krippp, I HATE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

*mumbles to himself* even up for a Mosin? Just an M44?! HOW?! WHY?! WHY NOT ME!?!?!?!

;)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Damit, you make me :sick:

Nice deal you made there Krippp

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Nicest looking one in the picture if you ask me. Nice guns.

·
Registered
191 Posts
question! I have an opportunity to acquire an M1 from a recent family loss. Some of you might remember from another thread...anyways. Its a single shot bolt action. i noticed your (kripp) M1 has a Magazine. Is there a convertion kit or anything to make a single shot into say...anything beside one shot? :blink:
I have never heard of a single shot, bolt action M-1, either the Garand or the Carbine was the first semi-auto rifles the US Military used weren't they? Or am I dreaming?

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I have never heard of a single shot, bolt action M-1, either the Garand or the Carbine was the first semi-auto rifles the US Military used weren't they? Or am I dreaming?
There were several interesting conversions back when M1 Carbines were cheap surplus. Among the neater conversions was a .30 carbine case necked to .22 and a .44 magnum pump. I've never seen (or even heard of ) a single shot bolt conversion, but given that these are common in England and Australia with AR-15s and other semi-automatic rifles it's not impossible. Maybe this rifle was brought back to the US from another country after it was crippled to comply with their 'victim disarmament' laws.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sorry, not at this time, no.

I bought a bunch a few years ago, and haven't *quite* run out yet - but then I haven't been shooting in a while.
I'm not finding any listed through my normal online suppliers.

Midway lists PRVI-brand as "out of stock, backorder OK," but that's the best I can find right now.

-Sifrid

1 - 20 of 28 Posts