Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised pics so here they are :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!:

She's a little rough but all numbers match!!! :D
The bore is pretty good all things considered. It has the Soviet crest on it as well, a little worn but you can see it.

· Banned
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see anything... then again I'm not 100% sure what to look for. Besides the Armory fix in picture 4 I don't know. :thinking:

· Banned
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet I'm not sure how to take down this bad boy but Primal said he'd show me when I got it. He won't be back til tomorrow though. It's probably not rocket science but I don't want to mess something up... :cantlook:

· Banned
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's an ex-sniper... minus the action :sniffles: it has the same numbers on top but underneath inside the stock the action has another number.

· Banned
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Every number matches. They all say "4288". But when I disassembled it to see if there were signs that the old mounting bolt holes were plugged in the action (which there weren't any, there were no holes to begin with) I found a number that reads "2169" under the action and don't know what it's for, so that is why I said that. I'm new to this C&R stuff sorry if I sound like an idiot....

· Banned
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool I wasn't too worried about the minor details, Zerodaze asked if it was an ex-sniper I just wanted to to give the best answer I could. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.