Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a Taurus 24/7 Pro Comp on layaway, price was a bit steep at 419 but I put 90 down so I only owe another 360...I got 9 days, it comes with a CCW magazine and a larger magazine for range use, he said this model was in high demand and rare at the moment, is this true? It is 9mm.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
that price is high, imo. do some price research and make the dealer a counteroffer or have him toss in a couple boxes of ammo.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
That sucks, no wait here, you are gonna get the gun eventually, why make you wait?

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's 90 days, it was a typo.

I will try to talk him into lowering the price a bit since he does keep a pawnshop.

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I couldn't afford 420 dollars out of pocket, it comes with a CCW magazine and a regular high-cap mag.

And this pawnshop is one of the few willing to work with me not being a citizen, they don't like the paperwork so my wife will be the one purchasing right now, I bought my Hi-Points myself and I had to show 3 government issued papers prooving my place of residence, they dont want to deal with that paperwork here so i'll just let my wife make the purchase, some guy called this a "straw purchase" but I am legally allowed to own a firearm AND i'm in the military.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.